Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
My thoughts too really, despite being better than anything we probably have.. For what would seemingly be 5M for the transaction, he'd then be offered a 3 year deal, no?

At his age it's a lot for a player in decline
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
4.25m on a 32 yo Doh We could probably get someone younger in for that price who has the same record
Statesideowl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/spor...-1-7350887
Statesideowl likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/spor...-1-7351261
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I like what I'm hearing, and if Matias is just one of many higher calibre players coming to S6 then I'm very excited to see what else is in the mix.

We should not make an improved offer for Murphy though.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Lewis Price GK, signs on a free transfer.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Good backup for Westwood, and much better thank Kirkland IMO

So happy to see improvements and areas strengthened. Instead of the old 'one turd in one turd out' way we've previously gone about things.

Looks like Big Tuna isn't afraid to splash after all, just hope the 4M bid for Murphy is used in a more savvy manner.
Alex Lopez on his way too.

Don't think I've been this excited about Wednesday since 1991 and occasionally think I'm to blame for the demise since I emigrated in May 93 just before the FA cup final

I'm hoping the Murphy thing is complete tosh and/or a smokescreen for what's really happening and on evidence to date highly likely.
Statesideowl and madsteve like this post
(09-07-2015, 16:11)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: 4.25m on a 32 yo Doh We could probably get someone younger in for that price who has the same record

I'd rather Deaf John offered 15M for Austin if he want's to chuck his money about  Whistle 4,25M for Murphy is foolish  Doh
and complicated
(09-07-2015, 22:51)Washington Wrote: occasionally think I'm to blame for the demise since I emigrated in May 93 just before the FA cup final

100% your fault
Washington likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed