Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(08-07-2015, 18:42)St Charles Owl Wrote: To be fair to all our recent wingers (JJ, Maguire and Antonio) the propensity to shoot from distance was probably as a result of knowing that it was our out of form strikers who were free in the box for the tap in and the odds were better to shoot!! Whistle

Antonio pretty much always passed when someone was better placed, hence being top player for assists in SBC over last three seasons and creator of most good chances in the division.

JJ was different.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(08-07-2015, 18:50)madsteve Wrote: JJ was different.

That's an interesting way to spell crap!
madsteve, peiowl, Imre varadi like this post
Keanes gone to preston , never a fan didnt think he was worth a wank to be truthfull ? better out there and i always felt May or Laverey are better !!
He's in. http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/marco...34326.aspx
Washington likes this post
Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...
(08-07-2015, 22:45)mc4owl Wrote: He's in. http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/marco...34326.aspx

These late night announcements must be really peeing off the tabloid journo's Big Grin

Hopefully those Portuguese U21 players are still potentials too.  At this rate we'll become the  'Sporting' Owls
mc4owl likes this post
(08-07-2015, 23:35)Washington Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 22:45)mc4owl Wrote: He's in. http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/marco...34326.aspx

These late night announcements must be really peeing off the tabloid journo's Big Grin

Hopefully those Portuguese U21 players are still potentials too.  At this rate we'll become the  'Sporting' Owls

Why  Huh they only report on the Premier League anyway  Doh

I'm sure they think that once a team gets relegated the supporters just choose a different one  Laugh
and complicated
Is he any good this kid then?
o hes the xxxx bollocks consilio !!! cause he is hes signed for us !!!
(09-07-2015, 00:32)consilio Wrote: Is he any good this kid then?

His stats suggest he is a huge upgrade on any "winger" we employed last season!!!  This is the sort of signing that gives us hope that we can finally provide some decent service to the front 2.

If the reports that we paid approx 2.1m pounds for him are correct then I think that will be our biggest transfer fee paid in this century!!!! Probably the biggest since Sibon or maybe De Bilde back in the late 1990s!!!
consilio likes this post
Seems to have played a more central AMF role from the looks of some goals.

I think it's a good start, let's see what the morning brings.
consilio likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed