Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(07-07-2015, 16:34)Statesideowl Wrote: Is that what it's labelled as?

Fair enough it just looks Teal to me Laugh

Teal(e) has too many negative connotations.

You will be saying they are Sedgwick coloured shirts next!

Big Grin  
Owlkev71, Maddix, Statesideowl And 3 others like this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
sedgewicks are boots made out of concrete aren't they?

The teale shorts also come free with every 2 seater bentley
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Latest pitch cam footage is up on YT.

Looks like they are already mowing and the pitch surround is looking good and ready for being turned blue. Also the steel structure fo rthe new mega TV is in place.
Work seems to be taking place around the home dugout too.

Roll on August 8th (with about another 8 quality players recruited)
I suppose any winger is better than the none we had last season and I can't honestly say I know much about Ross Wallace but it hardly feels like an inspiring signing. Still waiting for that one signing where we all get excited that we signed him!!!
(07-07-2015, 17:14)Washington Wrote: Latest pitch cam footage is up on YT.

Looks like they are already mowing and the pitch surround is looking good and ready for being turned blue. Also the steel structure fo rthe new mega TV is in place.
Work seems to be taking place around the home dugout too.

Roll on August 8th (with about another 8 quality players recruited)

I'm just thinking its a good job JJ isn't still with us  Confused he'd smash the new screen with his first 30 yarder of the season  Laugh
GamblingOwl likes this post
and complicated
Will Keane is rumoured to be signing a season long loan with Preston. That would rule out his return to us but I am not sure he offers much more than what we currently have and at the end of the day its the service to the strikers that needs to improve probably more than the strikers themselves. I expect us to play May and Bus with Lavery as back up and Nuhiu serving the tea at half time!!!!
peiowl likes this post
Keane will be a good loan for Preston.

We should be setting our sights on a proven goal scorer whilst our young strikers in Lavery, Bus & May pretty much offer us what Keane did.
Marco Matias sounds like what we've been crying out for on the wing so with that kind of serviceman it may be possible to bring out the killer instinct in May & Bus
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Matias would be great, goals & assists from the wing. It will be like having Antonio back.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(08-07-2015, 18:31)madsteve Wrote: Matias would be great, goals & assists from the wing. It will be like having Antonio back.

I would hope we'd be bringing someone in who doesn't try to do everything himself, tracks back to help out when he loses the ball on halfway, doesn't shoot from 25 yards when a player could be passed to for a simple tap in, crosses first time instead of trying to beat a man and doesn't get the face on so easily when things aren't going his way.
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
To be fair to all our recent wingers (JJ, Maguire and Antonio) the propensity to shoot from distance was probably as a result of knowing that it was our out of form strikers who were free in the box for the tap in and the odds were better to shoot!! Whistle
peiowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed