Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/owls-...28363.aspx

Why aqua??

Didn't England have something similar a year or two ago?

Not the worst away kit we have had, but could have been far better.

All black with blue trim would have been my choice.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Just seen the new away kit. Think it is the best away kit we have had for years.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
New away kit is halfway decent, albeit in $ky blue and black. Anybody got an idea of what the home and away keeper's shirts are like?
Officially, it is black & aqua.

It looks like the kit of a team that means business.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Great kit, love it!
(06-07-2015, 14:39)madsteve Wrote: Just seen the new away kit. Think it is the best away kit we have had for years.

Agree with you and Consilio on this and think its really good.

I think people are going to really like it or really hate it with little middle ground opinion.
I like that kit, its different to anything we have had before!!
It is modern, it is business like & it is professional.

The old fuddy duddies might not like it but in the 21st century, it sets the right tone.
It's not bad, we've had much worse. At least it isn't 'Salmon'

The top looks much better when you remove the teal shorts from the equation IMO
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I love the combination with the shorts & socks.
consilio likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed