Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Good point, we still have no idea what the new philosophy will be. We still don't know who's the gaffer Doh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Rumour has it we've made a bid for Ade Uffer Cool
and complicated
Benny Fitzclaimer has turned us down Angry reckons he's better off on tax credits and getting brown envelopes from Denaby Main Miners Welfare Whistle
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
and complicated
If MC is to be HC then most likely we are planning to play 352 so we will not be signing wingers except as a Plan B. Helan & Vermajl or Palmer will be wing backs with three from four CBs.
Statesideowl likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(28-06-2015, 01:25)madsteve Wrote: If MC is to be HC then most likely we are planning to play 352 so we will not be signing wingers except as a Plan B. Helan & Vermajl or Palmer will be wing backs with three from four CBs.

I have no problem with that, its probably the best positions for all three of those players anyway. Does make it curcial to sign a couple of quality midfielders to allow us to dominate there.
madsteve likes this post
(27-06-2015, 11:33)consilio Wrote: I thought Maghoma was worth another contract.

Really? Nothing against the lad, but he was fecking lazy! Isgrove did more in the few games he played, than Maghoma did in two seasons, in my opinion!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Seems to be a few rumours around that we are in for Vincent Sasso, Mateusz Klich and Mervan Celik. Know nothing about any of them!!!!

(28-06-2015, 20:14)Southeyowl Wrote:
(27-06-2015, 11:33)consilio Wrote: I thought Maghoma was worth another contract.

Really? Nothing against the lad, but he was fecking lazy! Isgrove did more in the few games he played, than Maghoma did in two seasons, in my opinion!

Maghoma should have been played behind a front two, we may have seen something better from him then but for me he is one of the players that failed to progress at all under SG by being stuck out on the wing!!!
(28-06-2015, 20:14)Southeyowl Wrote:

In fairness, Maghoma got more than double the assists of any other Wednesday players & had close to the best pass completion rate.

If he had been played in his best position under a better coach, he might have looked a lot better.
Maddix likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
just as shit as antonio and whovever else before !! stop sticking up for wank players is the problem i see at facking Hillsborough !!!

sorry wednesday fans !!!
Maghoma did poorly but SG was at least partly to blame.

Antonio is just the player we need - loads of goals, loads of assists and covers the most distance. Even second highest in tackles per match, higher than Gardner, Buxton & Llera.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed