Thread Rating:
National Anthem
(15-09-2014, 20:10)spireitematt Wrote:
(15-09-2014, 19:54)Imre varadi Wrote: i was refering to my post that was deleted by one of you mods  Angry  apart from the odd xxxx i didnt use 1 word that was racist !! although i am i xxxx racist because i hate quite a few races  Thumb up  one in particular  Thumb up  and it has everything to do with our national Anthem  Angry  because if it keeps up we wont even have god save the boring queen  Whistle  again liberals who think they know what is best for us are the cause of this  Thumb down  its like the English dont have freedom of speach but the other lot get away with mueder litteraly  Thumb down  deleting posts etc doesnt help us !! it xxxx hinders us even more  Thumb down  

There is nothing out of topic here so stop fcking deleting posts that you think might be risky ? who gives a xxxx if its risky or not ? ffs will someone shut the site down from the stalingists left  Doh

Why do you have to bring race into it? What's that got to do with the National Anthem?

In some senses race has a lot to do with a national anthem!! A national anthem is a patriotic song usually celebrating past history, as countries become more multi-cultural, some will feel the national anthem does not reflect their views or opinions and at that point race/culture/ethnicity/religion all come into play if we are looking to have a new one!!
Wereham Owl and Imre varadi like this post
"Opens a can of worms"

Now, I am a very patriotic soul, English (not British, English) and proud of it, and whatever national anthem we have I will sing it as loud as the next Englishman ..BUT

Deleting posts from a forum member because you as a mod (whoever it was) is totally WRONG, this is what has got our once great country into the mess it's in now, I can honestly say I fear for my granddaughter growing up in future England, because she is going to have to put up with being a 2nd class citizen in her own country, I don't want my White, Christian granddaughter growing up having to wear a burka, but that IS coming, and as a patriot that really hacks me off.

Before anyone starts with the racist s**t, both my daughters have dated black guys, Pakistani, and Polish, all of whom I got on with , more to the point my youngest is still dating a mixed race geezer ( who is a really nice bloke) and thinks the world of her , so that's all good with me.

It's a RELIGION thing , and I always thought we were a Christian country, so that's the way we stay, not give over our country through religion to others, this is where all the bleeding heart liberals lose me, fight Fascism, Communism etc, etc, the give this country away through religion , and it's not just England , all of Western Europe is going the same way because people are too scared of offending , here we go ..Muslims

Yeah, I said the M word, but it's true

Ban me , delete this post , but that's just helping them along,
Hate me, slate me ..I really don't care

But keep England Christian, and let people have an opinion on a forum, deleting posts (if as Imre says happened is wrong)

Wereham
Big Brother is watching you !! Whistle  Whistle
Right then. What should it be?
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »