Thread Rating:
Scottish Independence
Salmond has resigned. There's speculation that Sturgeon will take over as leader of the SNP but Cod, Haddock and Oyster are very interested in leading the SNP as well.
Lord Snooty and Maddix like this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
http://www.theguardian.com/media/greensl...ston-press

(19-09-2014, 18:31)spireitematt Wrote: Salmond has resigned. There's speculation that Sturgeon will take over as leader of the SNP but Cod, Haddock and Oyster are very interested in leading the SNP as well.

What about Mr Kipper Huh has he not entered Cool
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
He's a right pollock! Rolleyes
Imre varadi likes this post
Unfortunately an element of the 'yes' support has all-too-predictably been ungracious in defeat leading to some minor violence in Glasgow. I've also noticed some snide banners and t-shirts and the like insulting those who voted no.
(19-09-2014, 21:27)El Car Wrote: Unfortunately an element of the 'yes' support has all-too-predictably been ungracious in defeat leading to some minor violence in Glasgow. I've also noticed some snide banners and t-shirts and the like insulting those who voted no.

I read about this on twitter.

Someone said its Rangers and Celtic supporters using it as an excuse for a fight is that true?

Wouldn't shock me to be honest. And to be fair, there's been trouble in George Square that sounds like it was started by 'no' voters (plenty in Rangers tops) having a go at 'yes' voters, although why there was group of the latter gathering there in the first place is anyone's guess.
Fairly predictable that there would be some trouble, would hate to label them pro either side, they are just thugs!!!! Neither side deserves to be tarred by these idiots!!
I like BEER. DD Thumb up Thumb up
Ubique.
Salmond has said that Scotland could declare independence without a referendum after he accused Westminster of tricking voters to vote No. He needs to get over it the people spoke and it was 55%-45% ok it wasn't a landslide victory but the No's won that is democracy. If Scotland decide to go independent after the referendum then A) What was the point of a referendum in the first place? B) What a waste of time and money and C) There will be riots.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »