Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
I'd hate for Buxton and Mattock to keep them up though Cool

and didn't Fat Boy disparage our players and club last year Huh now he's snapping up the cast offs from our little team Laugh wanker Laugh
and complicated
I say good luck to them. Two players that always appeared to give 100% for Wednesday.
I don't really care how they do but i thank them for their service to the club, particularly Buxton. If they are part of the team that keep Rotherham in the Championship then I am fine with that as long as its not at our expense!!! Having Rotherham a division higher than the blunts is funny, long may it stay the case!!!!
(25-06-2015, 21:51)consilio Wrote: I say good luck to them.  Two players that always appeared to give 100% for Wednesday.

Me too Consilio  Thumb up Always liked Buxton (I reckon we'd have done a lot better going forward with him in the team last season, shame he was out injured so much), I just don't want them to help Rovrum stay up  Cool

and I'm marveling at the sheer hypocrisy of Fat Boy  Doh
and complicated
Twitter rumour that we are about to sign Mateusz Klich.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateusz_Klich
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I wish we'd look at some young English players
Statesideowl likes this post
(26-06-2015, 09:13)consilio Wrote: I wish we'd look at some young English players

It would be nice but young foreign players come so much cheaper than young English players.

I think that DC is prioritising promotion at this time.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I see he has played for Zwolle, just like Lachmann did.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(26-06-2015, 08:29)madsteve Wrote: Twitter rumour that we are about to sign Mateusz Klich.

Rumour is, he failed the medical! Heard another rumour about a player agreeing and signing terms last night, but no name!

Also stuff on twitter about a swede, currently playing in Turkey! all this from the young un, I don't Twat etc.
JUST SAYING LIKE!
(26-06-2015, 13:24)Southeyowl Wrote:
(26-06-2015, 08:29)madsteve Wrote: Twitter rumour that we are about to sign Mateusz Klich.

Rumour is, he failed the medical! Heard another rumour about a player agreeing and signing terms last night, but no name!

Also stuff on twitter about a swede, currently playing in Turkey! all this from the young un, I don't Twat etc.

Mustapha Smorgesboard?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed