Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Semedo signs new one year contract.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Great news. A decent player and somebody who bleeds blue and white.
Glad to have Semi back on board..

Could really do with some movement this week, it's 5 weeks until kick off.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Stay cool. everything will become clearer soon!
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Indeed so MS, Carvalho is a done deal from the sounds of it, all but announced. It would seem they're waiting until Cooper is on board or whomever is to fill that position before making a double announcement.

Management could be sorted by the end of this week. With any luck we'll start bringing players in next week!!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Wouldn't surprise me if once we announce the new management team we quickly follow that up with one or two signings. Its frustrating waiting for news every day but I would rather they take the time and get it right rather than rush into anything. So far only Derby have been busy in the Championship it seems so while we have a lot to do there is still time to do it.
The market is going mad Chaz Doh loads of transfers have already been sealed and we will be left playing catch up and end up with the dregs once more Angry

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/transfers/

It's a fallacy that the transfer window is not open Doh
and complicated
Yes deals are being done and announced but only 20 of those on the list you posted are players going to Championship clubs and Derby and Fulham account for most of those!! So far most Championship teams haven't signed anyone. The transfer window doesn't officially open until July 1st, mainly because most contracts end on 30th June. Doesn't stop players being signed for various reasons but for me its still too early to panic.
Loovens signs new one year deal.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-wed...-1-7324144
I wasn't bothered either way with Loovens but glad now he's signed as it makes sense to continue his excellent partnership with Lees.
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed