Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
If you look at Owlstalk or Facebook there are loads of fans from Sheffield who moan with every post but say they won't go until we are back in the PL. Obviously, they are not true fans. True fans go when they can.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I'm not moaning and I can't go to games anymore!!! That bucks the trend a bit. Moaning isn't exclusive to any group, Personalky I am not too worried at the moment, I'm glad Gray is gone and looking forward to whoever comes in. Signing players would be nice but the transfer window is still not open officially. Just deep breaths everyone!!
There are plenty of fans at home matches that moan & plenty that don't.

I think the propensity to moan generally is higher with fans that don't attend matches.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I think the propensity to moan is generally with those who go on Owlstalk!!!
Washington likes this post
(21-06-2015, 23:15)St Charles Owl Wrote: I think the propensity to moan is generally with those who go on Owlstalk!!!

Would you say I'm OTT with the moaning?

I occasionally post on/read owlstalk although at this time of the year you'd be fuucking daft to read the Matchday section Doh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Moaning? Who's bloody moaning?

Not me. I never moan. Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
consilio likes this post
"God Save the King."
(22-06-2015, 00:23)peiowl Wrote: Moaning? Who's bloody moaning?

Not me. I never moan. Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle

yeah and atdhe nuhiu wasnt our top scorer last year Whistle
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(21-06-2015, 23:28)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote:
(21-06-2015, 23:15)St Charles Owl Wrote: I think the propensity to moan is generally with those who go on Owlstalk!!!

Would you say I'm OTT with the moaning?

I occasionally post on/read owlstalk although at this time of the year you'd be fuucking daft to read the Matchday section Doh

I don't think anyone on here moans excessively. I read Owlstalk and Facebook an there are perennial moaners on both who do nothing but moan!!  We have our moments but none of our bunch of merry Owls constantly moans!!!
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-wed...-1-7320333
Don't know what I think of Maguire. He is a decent player and would be a useful squad player but SG constantly played him out of position so I am not sure we ever saw the best of him anyway. We can definitely do better out of the wing position he has typically been playing but we may always wonder what he may have been able to do as a striker with decent service.

Noblot will have an ex-Wednesday frontline with him and Madine, expect them to get a couple of goals when we play them then!!Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed