Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(17-06-2015, 19:17)madsteve Wrote: I said last season that I thought we had got very good fixtures.

I predicted a win at Brighton, hence my big bet on them for the bottom half. I saw early home matches against Millwall and Reading as being games we should win.

This season is a bit tougher.

Personally, disappointed to be at home first as I fly back from hols that day so won't be able to make it.

Then who's going to give us the accurate match report of our 5-0 (Nuhui hat trick or should that read Bamford  Whistle ) opening day victory?  !!! Big Grin
(17-06-2015, 19:17)madsteve Wrote: Personally, disappointed to be at home first as I fly back from hols that day so won't be able to make it.

MS, I thought you were far more comitted than that!!  Bit of a rookie mistake for a man of your experience to be making!!
The last months fixtures won't matter Wink we'll have won the league by the end of March Cool
consilio likes this post
and complicated
(17-06-2015, 20:09)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(17-06-2015, 19:17)madsteve Wrote: Personally, disappointed to be at home first as I fly back from hols that day so won't be able to make it.

MS, I thought you were far more comitted than that!!  Bit of a rookie mistake for a man of your experience to be making!!

We were booking two weeks in Florida to come back on the Thursday before the season started then my daughter discovered that if we stayed an extra two days, it worked out cheaper plus we got two extra days on holiday.

Missed two matches last season (Norwich (h) & Brentford (a)) while I was in Vegas so not the end of the world.

Usually go in October & coincide it with an International break so I only miss one match but my daughter can only go July/August.

One year manage to only miss one match (Leeds(h)) but it was on TV anyway - the one where Bothroyd scored and another where the only game I missed was Charlton (a) & that was on TV as well.
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Part timer you should be ashamed !!!
Pre season friendlies announced:

Alfreton A
Ilkeston A
York A
Scunthorpe A
Braga (in Portugal)
St Mirren H
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
It's not going to be another 10-0 loss to Alfreton is it? Wink

Couple of strong teams there. Whistle
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
St Mirren at home. Can see a bumper crowd for that one!
Anyone know what that green stuff is on our pitch Whistle

[Image: CH2kQtSWEAATiQN.jpg]
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I can't believe they've put a container in front of where I sit  Angry

And I'm more concerned about that blue thing above the stands  Confused
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed