Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
http://experimental361.com/2015/06/17/vi...-fixtures/
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Newly promoted and high flying Bristol Shitty in the opener.

That fixture might not be as easy as it sounds to be honest.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
It doesn't sound easy
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
You're right. As it stands today, I'll take a point. Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We will be playing a team that oozes confidence, they should enjoy playing on our new pitch!
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
They scored for fun last season, different standard & league you can argue. They're functioning as a unit, we haven't even built ours yet Laugh
And he played 352, not sure what Carvalhal likes to play though.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Not ferkin rigid 442 please!
Can't really say I am that bothered who we play and when. Nice to start at home though and nice to be at home on Boxing Day. Besides that we have to play everyone anyway. Look at last season where we saw difficult games to start with on paper but they didn't turn out that way.

Fixtures are out, so now we need a team to play in them!!!
consilio likes this post
I said last season that I thought we had got very good fixtures.

I predicted a win at Brighton, hence my big bet on them for the bottom half. I saw early home matches against Millwall and Reading as being games we should win.

This season is a bit tougher.

Personally, disappointed to be at home first as I fly back from hols that day so won't be able to make it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed