Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(16-06-2015, 22:01)consilio Wrote: Loving the cricket this summer, the T20 has been superb

And the Ashes still to come  Confused
consilio likes this post
and complicated
http://www.swfc.co.uk/

Fixtures out - Bristol City (h) first

Promoted sides seem to start well. Tough start & tough finish.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Got to win out home games if we have any aspirations of promotion.

I think the first month has come out ok.
Imre varadi likes this post
I only really like Reading (h) of the opening month.

Promoted sides notoriously over perform in the first month so getting Bristol City first is a bad fixture. A game we would normally expect to win at a time when they are likely to be playing at their best.

The away matches at Ipswich, Leeds & Burnley are all tough and any points will be a bonus.

The only plus as I see it are the home matches against Reading & Boro, two sides we tend to beat at home.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Did they not beat us at home, first game after getting promoted last time ? Sure I watched the game on TV in Turkey while on holiday.
JUST SAYING LIKE!
We should win all our home games anything less isnt acceptable !! Bristol city dont have a good record against us and if we take the game to them infront of a full house then the will buckle !! we will get plenty off chances lets hope that nuhui isnt playing !!!
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
But as it stands, nuhiu has to start as he's the best we've got Whistle
peiowl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(17-06-2015, 13:50)Imre varadi Wrote: We should win all our home games anything less isnt acceptable !! Bristol city dont have a good record against us and if we take the game to them infront of a full house then the will buckle !! we will get plenty off chances lets hope that nuhui isnt playing !!!

Hopefully that will happen but I would have rather played Reading, Bolton, Blackburn, Brighton, Brentford & Charlton because we should beat them as well. Bristol City are tough first up when they are buzzing after promotion whereas they would be much easier later.

On average, promoted sides to this division get 50% more points in their opening six matches than they do in any other batch of six matches.
It should make for a good attendance aswell as Bristol have a good following when they are doing well !! notes owlskev  Whistle
(17-06-2015, 13:52)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: But as it stands, nuhiu has to start as he's the best we've got Whistle

no he's not. Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed