Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(12-06-2015, 02:30)Imre varadi Wrote: well i hope not cos madines wank !!!

..... but with BM10 in the same side, he comes alive.......rumours say we are signing BM10.

More pieces of the jigsaw.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I would class BM10 as a very good start to the summer signings!!
Guess McGugan won't be coming if Jokanovic is new manager.
consilio likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(12-06-2015, 08:57)madsteve Wrote: Guess McGugan won't be coming if Jokanovic is new manager.

Thats a good point, although he may not have played because they simply had better performing players at Watford or he just didn't fit the team.  He did very well at S6, I am sure Jokanovic would have been aware of this.  But yes it would throw a spanner in the works with him!!
Again, there are better players out there.

If this guy is serious about his Premier League ambitions, Will Hughes is the signing for CM.
At the moment, we are guessing at budgets but I think our budget will be large.

Derby quoted £8m for Hughes last summer. Not sure our budget will stretch that far.

If DC is serious, he will be employing an agent to enquire about the availability of all good players whose contract runs out next summer so that we get the best players. He will build half the team now & the rest next summer.
It's virtually impossible to pre guess who Roeder is looking at.

I see John Deehan has also gone. I hope they get rid of Rhodes as well, another dinosaur.
Would love to see our midfield with a player like Hughes in it. I expect to see him in the senor England team within the next couple of years.

8Mill is a stumbling block, and I can't help but feel we could get two good wingers for that price. A good dream to dream though.
consilio likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Mattock has signed for Rotherham.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
All we need to do is attack down Rovrums left side this coming season then... 6pts Wink
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed