Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(01-06-2015, 21:34)Washington Wrote: Maybe I'm imagining things or getting mixed up with school colours but I seem to remember blue and white hoop socks, or blue with a white top and white with a blue top at some point too.

Stay off the wacky baccy mate!

Wink
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(01-06-2015, 22:31)madsteve Wrote:
(01-06-2015, 21:34)Washington Wrote: Maybe I'm imagining things or getting mixed up with school colours but I seem to remember blue and white hoop socks, or blue with a white top and white with a blue top at some point too.

Stay off the wacky baccy mate!

Wink

Too much random testing here for anyone with a responsible job !!!!

But thanks to the marvels of the internet I am not imagining but completely correct Smartass

See 1963-65, 1989-90 and 1993-95

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Sheffiel...nesday.htm
Check out this picture of  Semedo on Ronaldo's yacht that JJ posted on Twitter!!!

Semedo with Ronaldo

Shame he can't persuade CR to come to S6 and  really build something great instead of just playing for one of the biggest and  best teams in the world!!! Whistle
Yeah I've seen 3 or 4 of those so far, having drinks at Dinner lol. Wouldn't it be nice eh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Rumour is Maguire won't be re-signing..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Looks like the Blunts are going to appoint Nigel Adkins as their new manager. In my opinion this is a very good move by them and I would imagine they will be firm favorites to be promoted next season. Puts the pressure on us to stay at least one division above them!!!
Adkins is a good manager. He isn't Jesus. Blunts will do the same thing they do every year Wink
Adkins confirmed as the Blunts new boss on a 3 year deal.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Sounds like the authorities have put the squeeze on Blatter and given him the heads up that there's plenty of dirt on him, that will likely have him dragged through the same process as his subordinates.

They've let him honourably 'Quit'

Good riddance you dirty bastard!
Maddix and peiowl like this post
When I said he wouldn't last as President, I didn't think he would be gone within a week.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed