6 Towinjustonce owl ------- 748
7 BottesfordOwl -------- 728
8 WashingtonOwl -------- 713
9 BBB - bogrollbaggiebob -- 671
10 imre varadi ------- 662
11 Southyowl --------- 557

Well done Maddix champion again.

Unlucky Steve good try at the end.

I want to thank everyone for taking part and carrying on when some clearly have no chance.

I will be back again next season for another league, and will think of a few ideas hopefully to keep this brightened up.

SWO
Southeyowl, Towinjustonce, Washington And 2 others like this post
Congratulations to Maddix.

Thank You to SWO.

My only thoughts on next season, Don't try to over complicate the league. Like the bonus points but too many leagues are spoilt by giving bonuses for naming a goalscorer or the minute of the first goal. Don't think the Team of the Week added anything.

Also I am away from mid July until the opening day of the season, so I will struggle to play then unless I know matches over three weeks in advance for the first weekend.
Maddix likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Cheers lads Thumb up I thought I'd blown it when my play-off predictions were blown out of the water with injury time goals Doh (shame you don't have a 'cash out' button) then picking Liverpool as the team of the week Doh and then sweating on the Arse v Sunderland game Confused

Anyway, I can finish last next season if you like Thumb up all I have to do is put some money on my predictions Laugh

Thanks for the effort SWO Thumb up

And a final 'Well done' to Imre for not finishing bottom Whistle
and complicated
Congrats Maddix Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

3rd place in this and I won the BML, not a bad season.
Maddix likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Well done Maddix!!! Led it just about from start to finish!!

Thank you SWO for all the effort you put into this, it really is appreciated!! Looking forward to next season's competition!!
Maddix likes this post
SWO - Well done a lot of effort went into this which kept us amused through the season, it is much appreciated so thanks for that.

Maddix - well done - I wish there had been a "cash out" button after week 1.
Maddix likes this post
SWO - Cheers for all your work, very much appreciated.

Congrats Maddix, a deserved winner. You set the pace all the way !!
Maddix likes this post
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
Thanks lads Thumb up

I'm preparing a speech and will post it later Smartass

Laugh
and complicated
fúck you maddix

I'd hve won if the swear filter Hitlers hadn't taken hold. fúvking pricks
Imre varadi likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Always blaming someone else for your inadequacies!!!  Didn't stop Maddix winning the thing!!  You need to be in on this next season, see if you can really play with the big boys!! Whistle
Maddix likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »