Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Just posting to get to the end of the sodding thread cause the powers above still have not added a last button to skip all that I have previously read and can't be arsed to skip through 30 or 40 pages.
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
should join in a bit more somerset Thumb up

Your latest post is a real gem and one that I have posted myself about 400 times Doh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I don't expect any multi-million pound signings. As someone said earlier it's pretty much a waste at this level.

We do need to increase that wage budget imo. One solid transfer and a few free agents, then we're only one effective manager away from the top 6.
Maddix and madsteve like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(20-05-2015, 21:09)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: should join in a bit more somerset Thumb up

Your latest post is a real gem and one that I have posted myself about 400 times Doh

It's the biggest reason why this site fails to grow  Doh I don't even bother to look at it on my mobile, its not worth the hassle  Doh and there's a hell of a lot of people out there who only ever access t'internet on their phones or via tablets Doh
and complicated
(20-05-2015, 21:37)Maddix Wrote:
(20-05-2015, 21:09)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: should join in a bit more somerset Thumb up

It's the biggest reason why this site fails to grow  Doh I don't even bother to look at it on my mobile, its not worth the hassle  Doh and there's a hell of a lot of people out there who only ever access t'internet on their phones or via tablets Doh

one wrong click on matchday and that's it, you'll struggle to find the last post you read
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Quick question, would you prefer to simply go back to the full site when on your mobile device?? I have asked again that we speak to the software developers to get some changes made to the mobile site but if they still cannot do it and maintain the security of the site, should we just revert back to the full site like we used to have?

Regarding signings, if we could get a proven goalscorer at Championship level then that for me is the one position it would be worth spending a trasfer fee on. As has been said there are plenty of free agents who would improve our current team. While we wait for the window to officially open who do you think we should sign?? Give us some names that you think would work for us.
SCO I am clueless when it comes to technology. I only go online on my mobile and simply want to be able to skip to the last post rather than have to click next 40 or more times to get to the current chat on my mobile like you could with the last button on new 606.

Protest aside in terms of how we were moved here in the first place along with big brother rules which I now feel is in the past.

This one simple problem is the one thing stopping me coming and being a part of this site.

If the answer is going back to the full version on your mobile whatever that means then absolutely yes I'm all for it........just want a last button.

What happened with the whole tits arse and swearing thing by the way as it's been a good few months since iv been on here????? Genuine question by the way as this was the hot topic when I left and interested as to how it all panned out and whether we all backed down and Imre and Co have become PC left wing union members or weather rules were relaxed. This is in no way meant to stir the brown stuff just interested.
At the risk of bringing it all up again, basically two words and derivities of them were and still are banned, the F and C word.  No other language is either censored or barred.  The use of naked pictures and videos is still banned but this is now moderated by me on a case by case scenario.  I like to think common sense prevailed on both sides and we were as a group able to move on from it.  As for Imre, he is still Imre and will never be PC, left wing or a union member no matter what we do on here!!!

And by the way you can still use the word shit instead of brown stuff if you wish, just ask Maddix, Thurnscoe and Pei about that one one day in the way off future!!! Whistle

Don't be such a stranger in the future and when you get chance go into your setting and change the number of posts per page to a higher number than the 10 the default setting shows.  That way even if you are on your mobile you will have less pages to click through.  I think you can increase this to 50 posts per page.
I click the green arrow and it takes you to the last post you have read
(21-05-2015, 02:08)consilio Wrote: I click the green arrow and it takes you to the last post you have read

Yes I do that as well.  Problem is if you have sausages for fingers like I do and miss it accidentally it opens the thread at the first page and when you go back the arrow is gone as it assumes you have read the thread.  A Last Post button would always be there whether you have read the thread or not.  As I say, I have asked again, lets see if they can change anything.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed