Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
I too am very proud of where I am from and tell people at every opportunity, just from a football perspective I am only a Wednesday fan!!
(16-05-2015, 01:29)St Charles Owl Wrote: I too am very proud of where I am from and tell people at every opportunity, just from a football perspective I am only a Wednesday fan!!

av ya ad ter ge rid er't accent though? 
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
What's up wi thee imre? can't tha tek a bit er leg pullin? Tongue
"God Save the King."
(16-05-2015, 01:54)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote:
(16-05-2015, 01:29)St Charles Owl Wrote: I too am very proud of where I am from and tell people at every opportunity, just from a football perspective I am only a Wednesday fan!!

av ya ad ter ge rid er't accent though? 

Never really had a Sheffield accent, just a northern one.  Lived in Australia as a kid so had an Aussie accent until I was 11!! 

Norwich beat Ipswich so they will play Boro at Wembley. I hope Norwich win for a couple of reasons, first we seem to have Boro's number having done the double over them this season and Norwich still have parachute payments and we need to lose at least one team on those!!
Not the play-offs I know but the relegation battle in the Prem is going down to the wire it would seem. As it stands with 15 mins to go, Hull are losing again, but because Newcastle continue to be just simply awful and losing again, and Sunderland are drawing at home to Leicester, it will go to the final weekend of the season next week.

Our Nigel has completed the great escape with Leicester, who after drawing with Sunderland today are now officially safe. Bottom at Xmas, they have managed a remarkable run of results to stay up!!
More fun from Grunter Grove Laugh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32770268

Thumb up
and complicated
Come on Grimsby Thumb up
and complicated
Bristol Rovers v Grimsby has gone to penalties!! Rangers losing at home to Queen of the South, but level in the tie on aggregate, 30 mins to go.
Chris Lines scored the first pen for Bristol Rovers.

Rangers now 1-1, so 3-2 up on agg.
Rangers scraped through there. My rangers mate was definitely kakking it a bit. Seems that Vukic character has been a good player for them since gong up from Newcastle.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »