4 South Wales Owls ----------- 754
5 St Charles Owl ----------- 738
6 Towinjustonce owl ----------- 732
7 BottesfordOwl ----------- 710
8 WashingtonOwl ----------- 689
9 BBB - bogrollbaggiebob ----------- 647
10 imre varadi ----------- 644
11 Southyowl ----------- 547

I want to say thank you all for taking part, the very best of luck to whoever wins
and hopefully we will all be here for a new exciting season next year.

SWO
Since I completely missed at least couple of weeks worth of predictions I think 8th is not too bad !!!
I'm a bit concerned that it's getting like F1 Whistle I've led all season but one bad week could see me pipped for the title with all this double points shit for the last games Angry and I thought it was done and dusted after 46 games Whistle

The moral victory is mine Cool
and complicated
you are correct Maddix , you are the moral victor , well done, but its interesting all the same
Guess that missing last night's matches blew my chances, particularly as I got the correct score on the Southend match. Probably wouldn't have won anyway.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(15-05-2015, 10:13)madsteve Wrote: Guess that missing last night's matches blew my chances, particularly as I got the correct score on the Southend match. Probably wouldn't have won anyway.

Well at least I was able to gain 8 points on you, not going to be enough to make up the difference though!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »