Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(14-05-2015, 23:41)St Charles Owl Wrote: For all we know we could have agreements in place with multiple players and we would never know!!  PA has been very good in keeping transfers out of the papers since he arrived.

But most hacks would think us getting a Romanian Bus involved dodgy road transport to away games (as opposed to players hitch hiking down the M1 from Tinsley  in the old, delay of tax paying ,regime days)
True, and unfortunately because of our new found wealth we are going to be linked to every single player who is out of contract and a big chunk of those still in contract. Once the summer heats up we will see rumor after rumor involving us. Still, better that than just being mentioned with regards to some of the crap we have been linked with before!!
(14-05-2015, 23:34)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: window doesn't eve open until july 1st ffs Doh

everyone should take a breather

Manure have managed to make an agreement with Depay though.
and complicated
yeah but they haven't announced it, the press have found out.

Do you really think the press are going to be bothered about a mid table championship side signing an out of favour midfielder when they can report on Bale leaving Madrid, Hazard being chased by Real, Depay to Manure, Petr Cech to Arsenal, etc?

And before anyone mentions the star, the chances of them ACTUALLY having an exclusive on anything is about the same as me converting to be a pig. Knowing them they'll report that we've signed someone in September when they've already been here 3 months
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
In other news the FL is already wimping out and back tracking on FFP Angry

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32742194

Why not go the whole hog and award them a 25 point start as well Angry
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
What bullshit this is. They broke the rules and will be "Welcomed" back into the Championship. well this certainly sets a dangerous precedent.
The rules are there for us all to adhere to, but when the rich southern twats break them, they can start legal proceedings questioning the validity of the rules??

Going to try not to get irate as it still is yet to pan out. But, I think most of us can already see where this will end up. especially as it just so works out, that all the red tape will not be cleared up before the season starts.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(14-05-2015, 16:10)Statesideowl Wrote: Come back Pei!! Consilio's here now so we can all be a happy dysfunctional family again! Big Grin

The new pitch sounds sweet, It would've been nice to keep the slope just for old time's sake. But, it's not a MASSIVE issue.

Isn't Hirsty already at the club in some capacity? I thought he was helping coach the academy or something? Maybe I'm wrong. If not I'd definitely take on Hirst or Waddle.

Also, wasn't Waddle scouting for us in his spare time at one point?

I never really left. I was there watching you all the time. Stalking you from the fringes. Watching every comment you made. Waiting until something sensible appeared. But no, it hasn't yet.  Doh If I keep waiting, maybe one day someone will say something that captures my imagination, like:

"Isn't it a shame that the blades aren't going to be promoted?" Huh

"When ffs is a Canadian team going to win the Stanley Cup?" Angry

"Have the Jays really got the starting pitching to get into the playoffs?" Huh

"I think peiowl really had a point about that ("N" word here) guy. Sorry, I said that Maddix. Dint mean it really. Please forgive. Heart

AND

"Why do all the decent birds on Corrie St go out with total losers -e.g. Sarah and Callum; Tina (RIP) and Peter, etc etc.?" Doh

Maybe..someday................. Whistle Whistle Whistle
Washington, Owlkev71, A57owl And 1 others like this post
"God Save the King."
I actually enjoyed the Blades losing, though personally I'd have preferred them made it all the way don the M1 so they could travel home despondent Smile

Don't watch hockey, used to play it 20 years ago though! .... on the PlayStation lol

With regards to that 'N' fella I've always thought he was average at best. I wouldn't worry though pei. he's out of contract at the end of this season I believe. I'm hoping we'll see a young partnership form this season between May, Lavery & Bus now that it has ben confirmed May will not be leaving on loan.

Haven't watched Corrie for 13 years or more since I left bligty, so can't help you with that one Wink
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
good golly isn't it a shame that dem blades are in League 1 and have won nowt in 90 years

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Can't understand why any Wednesdayite would want the Blades to get promoted?
Maddix likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed