Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Maddix, A57owl, Imre varadi like this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
don't be so ungracious. they're a Sheffield team after all.
"God Save the King."
Lifted from the BEEB Thumb up

GOAL
Bayern Munich 1-0 Barcelona (Agg: 1-3) - Medhi Benatia
Posted at 7 mins
Benatia header

It's just like watching Swindon!

Barcelona defend like Sheffield United, leaving Medhi Benatia completely free just eight yards out and he powers in a header which Marc-Andre ter Stegen can only get a hand to and push into the corner.

Exactly the start the tie needed. What a noise in Munich!

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
and complicated
barca reply with 2 goals from wank bayern defending though.

They could all learn a thing or 2 from John Brayford. Did you know he's not just any RB?
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I just thought it was funny Thumb up the rest of the world taking the piss out of the grunters too Laugh

They made loads of friends during the Colin era Whistle

Back to the Play-offs Whistle

I'm hoping that PNE get promoted Thumb up easy 6pts for us Thumb up Larry has a habit of getting teams up from L1 then he hits the wall in the Championship and his teams turn to utter shite Doh
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
and complicated
Morning chaps,

Hope you're all well.    5-5 eh? that's 10 goals Mr.Varadi.  Rolleyes

If you're going to cock it up, try and do it with a bit of style, that's what I always say.

Lady Elspeth has now recovered from her fall into a slurry pond whilst out with the Quorn, and she's in the process of writing a new paper for the NHS  entitled "Boredom in Sport" - as you chaps will be experts in that particular category, there will be invites in the post to her next soiree at Chunderbuxton Towers.  RSVP.

Well, got to go, pheasants to be blasted, Lady Elspeth sends you all her love

Yours aye,

Chunders     Smile
A57owl and Was Wereham Owl like this post
A Blunt with a sense of humour, I like that, better than all my grunter mates that won't even speak to me ...
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Barry Corr Doh glad we got rid of him Laugh can't take a penalty and can't sing like his sisters Thumb up

(12-05-2015, 21:14)peiowl Wrote: don't be so ungracious. they're a Sheffield team after all.

So were Rovrum when they played at Don Valley  Doh Doesn't mean I have to like them  Whistle
and complicated
I couldn't give two hoots that they are from Sheffield, they are not my team and therefore I don't like them!! I don't support Sheffield, I support Sheffield Wednesday!! Having said that it does seem to be a generation thing, my dad says he likes to see them do ok, just not as well as us, just don't see my generation or the ones that followed with the same feelings.
Maddix likes this post
(14-05-2015, 23:11)St Charles Owl Wrote: I couldn't give two hoots that they are from Sheffield, they are not my team and therefore I don't like them!!  I don't support Sheffield, I support Sheffield Wednesday!!  Having said that it does seem to be a generation thing, my dad says he likes to see them do ok, just not as well as us, just don't see my generation or the ones that followed with the same feelings.

As always things bite you on the arse   Cool The real hatred got worse in the 70's when we went down to D3 and they started lording it with Curry and Woodward etc Angry Oh how Karma set in with Boxing Day 79 and when they went to D4  Laugh WANKERS  Angry
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »