Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Re: pearson

Rob station says we have someone lined up. Expect announcement in next few days
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Aldridge is still there, no great loss. Didn't realise he was Leeds scum anyway.

Onwards and upwards
(12-05-2015, 10:45)Owlkev71 Wrote: Players contracts don't run out until the end of this month.

Gives DC a few weeks too bring someone else in with Pearson off to L**ds. Pearson's job title is Executive Director at L**ds.

A lot of the work is done during May. In the past we have tended to wait until the end of June, by which time the better players have been sorted. This summer we intend to be in there from day one if SG is to be believed.

I hear that West Brom have offered £5m for Antonio. Breaks my heat. We could have had that £5m.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Stevie May linked with a year long loan deal to Aberdeen.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
If May is going back to Scotland we may as well sell him. he aint going to progress back in that league!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
My thoughts too Southey.

May's already proven in shitty Scots league. He needs to prove himself down here (with appropriate midfield service he might well do so) before going back! That would be a pointless loan out IMO, unless it was a view to a permanent deal.

Antonio for 5M? That would be depressing wouldn't it. I know it's spilled milk at this point but with his service our season would have been a lot different, because the May purchase didn't come to fruition this season did it?

Hopefully we're in for an exciting influx of talent, one many of us haven't seen for nigh on 20 years
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(12-05-2015, 16:21)Statesideowl Wrote: My thoughts too Southey.

May's already proven in shitty Scots league. He needs to prove himself down here (with appropriate midfield service he might well do so) before going back! That would be a pointless loan out IMO, unless it was a view to a permanent deal.

Antonio for 5M? That would be depressing wouldn't it. I know it's spilled milk at this point but with his service our season would have been a lot different, because the May purchase didn't come to fruition this season did it?

Hopefully we're in for an exciting influx of talent, one many of us haven't seen for nigh on 20 years

Agree entirely he needs to show he can do it with better service and or development.  (Look what happened to Grant Holt !!!)  ... if not then he can be sold or go on loan with a view to selling
Yes, it will be all quiet for a few more weeks and then 4 Buses will all arrive at once Whistle
Le Fondre is available but for a price says Russell Slade, he's 28 now.

Only scored 2 in 25 for Cardiff, but did get 8 in 16 for Bolton when on loan there, worth a punt or should we be looking elsewhere and a bit younger?

Why are people still going on about Antonio, he aint ours anymore, MOVE ON!!!
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Wouldn't take le fondre, we should be looking at better now

agree about Antonio though.

Thanks for the memories Micky but this ship is moving up the ladder whilst the bigger and better things you moved on to finished a point and a place behind us this year.
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
We should just go for youngsters and build from there Wink Players like Lyons, Waddle and Francis were a waste of money Angry they brought f uck all to the team and nothing rubbed off of them onto the younger squad members Angry We should learn from past mistakes Whistle
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed