Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
QPR 6-0 and relegated. couldn't happen to a nicer set of southern tw@'s

Chezzy, well I didn't expect them to choke before the Pigs. Still, there's always tomorrow or a laugh.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
£58m,take it out of their parachute payment level it up a bit.Southern ponces.
Nothing changes,again.
(10-05-2015, 16:33)Maddix Wrote: Well that's QPR relegated  Laugh where to ? is now the question. Come on FL show you actually mean business with FFP  Thumb up

There will probably be a fire sale at Loftus Road now. Which, if any, players would you take ? Apart from Matt Philips.

Wouldn't take Matt Phillips for free the way he played today.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
The blades will beat Swindon and then Preston to join us in Championship next season. Thumb up

Now, what's wrong with that?? Huh
"God Save the King."
don't you wish? I'm back to haunt you. Laugh Laugh
"God Save the King."
Come on Swinedon Thumb up finish the bastards off Laugh
and complicated
Nice early goal for Swindon Big Grin

I must admit it's sad not getting the chance to watch them lose at Wembley this year.

This is almost as good though Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Oh dear,,,,,oh dear oh dear........

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Illegitimi non carborundum
Fecking pissing misen!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Sorry to stop the fun

Just seen this on Twitter

@domhowson: After just three weeks at Hillsborough, Adam Pearson has decided to leave #SWFC and looks set to become executive director of #LUFC.

Huh

2-0. Demblades Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Illegitimi non carborundum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »