Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
I'd keep an eye on the 'falling into the fountain' ruse if I were you Chunders. Rumour has it that the gardener is always on hand to give her mouth to mouth and chest compressions simultaneously before performing the heimlich manoeuvre with his trousers round his ankles. Just a word between friends   Wink

On the other subject, I think Mr Dolphin may be more in tuna  Whistle with the locals than your Arabian Prince  Thumb up

Si thi

Maddix
and complicated
Boro 1-0 up at Brentford, would prefer them to go up than Brentford so hope they win this one.
Ipswich Norwich is 1-1

Varney stretchered off in first half, injured off the ball
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
So far the games have all been tight but the away team has picked up the advantage in each one.

I know its the prem but Sunderland now 2-0 up at Everton with only a few minutes to go! Huge result for them and from our perspective drops Hull into the relegation spots, which for me is preferable to Sunderland, Villa or Newcastle coming down!
Would prefer to see Hull or Leicester come down. They are less likely to spend big money to get straight back up, gives us a better chance imo.
Enjoying this no football stuff. A lot less stressful
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Well that likely saved Sunderlands skins so Goodbye Wickham rumours.

Hull and Leicester shitting bricks.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Burnley away is good for me Thumb up unless it's on a Tuesday night Doh
and complicated
Leicester look safe and Hull look in real trouble!! Hull, Burnley and QPR coming down will do for me!!
Washington likes this post
Does anyone know what punishment QPR are in line for from the FL ? or if the FL have got the balls to apply it ?

Personally, I'd relegate them to League 2 just for their pure arrogance towards FFP during their promotion season Angry and if they appeal, kick the fluckers out altogether Cool They didn't just bend the rules, they treated them with contempt Angry and the attitude that if/when they got to the EPL they would be untouchable by the rules stank Angry

Come on FL Angry show your balls Thumb up
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »