Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
This is why I love Groundhog day. Big Grin

Now I'm not sure if I want them to come back and lose in the final. Or just bite it hard in the second leg
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
A day of mourning has just been declared in Doncaster Laugh
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Had a quid left in my bookies online account. Backed pigs to win! Best bet I ever laid!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Can always rely on that lot for a giggle Laugh

Only thing that comes close to that tonight is lib dems only getting 700 votes out of 40000 in Sunderland Laugh think I had more votes and I didn't even stand Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Just got back in and saw the result!!! Fantastic!!! I want them no where near the final so hopefully Swindon can finish them off in the second leg!!
Well I suppose we can enjoy it for a bit but lets remember its only half time in this tie, they still could win the second leg and as away goals don't count in the play-offs it will only take a 1-0 win for them to send it to extra time and penalties!! I just want them out of the whole thing asap!!!
I want them to fuuckup next week but if not I'll be going through to Hillsborough corner for a piss/laugh up on 24th
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Hello chaps,

Lovely to see that you're all full of bonhomie and good wishes about our play-off chances - you may be interested to know that Lady Elspeth has just placed a large bet on us winning on Monday, and she'd backed Miliband, Clegg and Farage to be out of a job by lunchtime.

Can't see it happening myself, as you know only too well yourselves, mediocrity very rarely rewards with success. By the way, did anything actually happen in your season? Any cup runs at all?

Well, got to go, from the other side of the footballing black hole that is Sheffield, we bid you a fond farewell, as ever Lady Elspeth sends you her love,

Yours aye,

Chunders Smile
Maddix, Statesideowl, St Charles Owl like this post
Chunders  Thumb up I've really missed you and, especially, Elspeth  Thumb up Don't stay away too long in future and don't worry about keeping the Lady entertained whilst you're busy on here  Thumb up Elspeth and I worked out a cracking rapport on the other site, although I think they changed the title from 50 Shades of Pink to something else when her diary was published  Thumb up
Chunderbuxton likes this post
and complicated
My dear old chap, good to hear from you

Lady Elspeth and I were just having a pink gin when your reply came through, she went a funny colour, and now she's gone off to feed the peacocks - I'm a bit worried in case she falls into the fountain again.

So, how are things, old boy? Is your tuna man going to change things? Has Mr.Mendacious left the farm altogether?

Lots to discuss, not least our respective teams' total lack of success.

We're hunting with the Quorn this weekend, but next week would be a good time to catch up.

Yours aye,

Chunders    Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »