Thread Rating:
RIFC
This is a good sign ... Boardroom news, from 30/04/2015, which I missed due to being able to concentrate on the football.

Skysports - Acting chairman Paul Murray cleared by SFA to join Rangers board
AVFC RFC SAFC
Plod at SportsDirect?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/footb...id-5642669
Heard they battered the front doors in while SAS threw flash bombs through the windows. Whole building was in lock down while stormtroopers abseiled from helicopters overhead onto the roof. When the crack SWAT team finally stormed the canteen, a cowering dinner lady was heard screaming "Don't shoot! We're not Celtic fans so obviously we have no idea what this is about!"

A Police spokesperson later commented: "Who the f*ck writes these tabloid stories? They're just f*cking bullshit!. Jesus, if they want the truth about the operation, they just need to f*cking ask.  Doh ".
I thought they were looking for evidence.

Of what I'm not sure, but evidence of something.
They're still trying to work out what the hell happened with Boumsong.
I'm sure that was pre Ashley.
Yeah, but so was Whyte's involvement from a Rangers point of view, and the BBC still managed to turn its article round to focus on him yet again. There has to be a huge conspiracy fitting this all together somewhere, right? Ashley seems to be the favourite for the Kingpin role at the moment. Almost makes me long for the days when it was just the Masonic powers-that-be who were controlling the destinies of men and football clubs. All that's left at this point is for John Brown to re-emerge and shout that he told us all of this would come to pass.
Was Ashley post whyte?

Doesn't he use the same admin companies as whyte?

I'm sure he did at USC.

Why would evidence of green and whyte investigation be looked for at sportsdirect hq?
I see Ashley has asked for his £5m back.
Like any loan he is entitled to ask for it back! Given it was agreed over a set period, he may have to wait for it. I would make him wait there is no advantage to repay early if the merchandise deal is still the same.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »