Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Watford
Geordies down to 9 men now,still 3-0
Nothing changes,again.
Fog on the tyne!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Newcastle are a joke club at the moment!! Mike Ashley is slowly killing them by taking all the money out of the club for his Sports Direct company!! Can't stand the club, never have liked them but you have to feel for the fans to see them slowly die!!
Blackpool v Hudds now abandoned. I know it doesn't affect anything in terms of up or down but what about the fans that paid to see a game, especially the 2,000 or so away fans??

(02-05-2015, 15:40)Imre varadi Wrote: last thing we want is newcastle in the league with us ? it would be good for the league and it would be our biggest crowds of the season , but im afraid they will piss the league easy if they where to come down !!

Completely agree Imre, don't want either of the NE teams to come down, they will throw a ton of money at the team!!  We need Burnley, Hull and QPR or Leicester to come down, none of them will spend really silly money!!
Blackpool will probably be hit with a big fine,ground closure or points deducted.But that will hit the genuine fans who hate what is happening to their club.I better not say anything about it though cos the owner/chairman/whatever, allegedlly likes to sue his own fans let alone other teams.
Nothing changes,again.
Whoever was stood behind me is fooking daft.
sang boring boring watford all game.

well if they're boring i'll take that next season.
boring and a promotion. well done watford
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(02-05-2015, 16:09)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: Blackpool will probably be hit with a big fine,ground closure or points deducted.But that will hit the genuine fans who hate what is happening to their club.I better not say anything about it though cos the owner/chairman/whatever, allegedlly likes to sue his own fans let alone other teams.

The owner is a complete wanker who seems to be intent on doing everything he can to kill the club!!!  Sue me you bastard!!!

(02-05-2015, 16:12)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: Whoever was stood behind me is fooking daft.
sang boring boring watford all game.

well if they're boring i'll take that next season.
boring and a promotion. well done watford

Its twats like that that make me so mad when people on forums say those who didn't go to the game shouldn't comment on it even if they watched it on tv!!  Half the fans who attend games are tactically inept and see things completely differently anyway, why should their opinion be any more valid than another??  Rant over!!

QPR losing at Anfield. Sunderland are trying to prove they are really as bad as their NE neighbours!! They go 1-0 up from the spot, and then their keeper and a defender collide in the box as the keeper came for an easy ball, and Soton put it int the empty net!! I wonder how much fight Sunderland have in them?? Villa winning moves them up the table.

Burnley now losing, so they are 7 points from safety with three games to go, QPR only one point better off, looks bad for both of them!! Burnley won't spend a ton if they come down and we will have some fun and games between the FL and QPR and their FFP fine if they come down!!
Towinjustonce picked up a Smartass in the BML, the only one awarded today.
Towinjustonce likes this post
NUHIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Thumb up

Better late than never Cool

COME ON YOU BLUE PIGS Thumb up Make the original PIGS play Preston or MK Owls Thumb up
and complicated
Looks like Preston have flucked it up and MK will get the auto spot!!. Not good news, first because I wanted to see prston go up and second because it adds a team to the playoffs with an even worse record all time playoff record!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »