Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Watford
As you say SCO, Derby have fallen apart, They only needed a draw today, GD would have done rest
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Yes, a +30 goal difference and not even in the playoffs!!!! They will be happy to see Umbrella man leave to take over at Newcastle!!!

Penalty to Reading, scored so they lead 3-0 at Derby, spectacular collapse from them!!!
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUUUUUUUUUUHIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
Illegitimi non carborundum
And we spoil Watfords title winning party!!!!
We've scored, party poopers from nowhere.
Nuhiu.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Hats off to Watford, Bournemouth. I know they didn't do it cheaply necessarily. But, they did it. Especially B'muff achieving the dream. This is what football is all about. I wish it were us though it is nice to see smaller clubs can still make it... Again not without investment

Well done to those teams that played nice football and were a joy to watch.

Well done to everyone on here for yet another season full of highs, lows and plenty of banter in between Smile

Noopoo scores against the grain... I suppose you've got to chuckle. He scores an irrelevant goal as far as we're concerned lol

Mind you it does place us above Forest Big Grin
Washington likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Newcstle down to 10 men after Vardy was wipped out by Williamson.
Nothing changes,again.
(02-05-2015, 15:04)Statesideowl Wrote: Hats off to Watford, Bournemouth. I know they didn't do it cheaply necessarily. But, they did it. Especially B'muff achieving the dream. This is what football is all about. I wish it were us though it is nice to see smaller clubs can still make it... Again not without investment

Well done to those teams that played nice football and were a joy to watch.

Well done to everyone on here for yet another season full of highs, lows and plenty of banter in between Smile

Both teams have spent a lot of money, both in wages and transfer fees, but so have others.  Well now we are in the same position, so its up to us to emulate them!!

Poor, poor performance from us, and we certainly didn't deserve anything from that. The fact it stops them winning the title is funny though!!! MOM was Kirkland by a mile, kept us in it from start right up to the last seconds of the game!! No one else stood out as doing anything special!!
True SCO

And we've gifted B'muff the title on final day. Their GD though +53. Can you imagine getting to celebrate that many goals? it'd take us 2 full seasons Big Grin
Stopped them going up as champions
Nothing changes,again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »