Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Watford
I wasn't getting up for the same old!

Just crawled out of bed and having mi cuppa now and so glad I stayed in bed. Looks like we've played as expected with no surprises from SG. Didn't try something new, nor did he try to go for it and stop Watford claiming 1st.

the guys a chump

Bournemouth made it through the season losing only 8 games and achieved promotion. I guarantee no one had that on a bet slip!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Kirkland saves again, he has had a good game and I think is still good enough for the Championship, someone will pick him up next season!!
If DC can't see the problem, an obvious problem that lays before us. I'm starting to wonder about next season..

The only positive is that with a 2 year goal to be in the Premiership, we know Gray will be gone in 2 years. This clown will never attain a top 6 spot nevermind 1st or 2nd
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Derby must be absolutely gutted as things are, talk about blowing a decent season !!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
May 4 Keane
Isgrove 4 Lee
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(02-05-2015, 14:47)Statesideowl Wrote: If DC can't see the problem, an obvious problem that lays before us. I'm starting to wonder about next season..

The only positive is that with a 2 year goal to be in the Premiership, we know Gray will be gone in 2 years. This clown will never attain a top 6 spot nevermind 1st or 2nd

I posed the question earlier, how long will DC give him if we do not start well next season??

(02-05-2015, 14:47)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: Derby must be absolutely gutted as things are, talk about blowing a decent season !!

They were most peoples favorites to go up a couple of months ago, all fallen apart from them!!  Still they are only one goal away from being right back in it!!

OOps, Reading now 2-0 up at Derby, not looking good for them now!!!
Leicester 3-0 up now
Nothing changes,again.
Penalty for Leicester, and scored so they are now 3-0 up on Newcastle!!!

I reckon even we could beat Newcastle at the moment, they are dreadful!!!
Brentford Ipswich and Wolves in a desperate battle to score more Big Grin

That millwall goal definitely takes Wolves out of the race.. And you'll expect Wolves to be up there next season
As it stands it will be Norwich v Ipswich in the semis!! Can you imagine playing the blunts in the playoffs???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »