Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Security cam footage... just in case the pikeys want to hop o'er fence.

As it came up, I dug this out of the archives.. It's been a long time since I saw the old lady that full.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlYYIZtIa4A
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Floro falls into the same category as most of our young players - could improve with proper coaching.

Liam Palmer improved in his year at Tranmere but has stagnated since.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I would give floro another year or 2 and get him loaned out. We have no idea if he'll make it because he's played 2 games 2 years ago
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
As for that link of Statesides .. what would we give for a team like that these days .. and how can we find another Warhurst ??, but if we did would SG play him at RB !!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
MS's dream of Wickham might not be too far wide of the mark Whistle Sunderland look fooked along with their mates up the road Laugh

Doh Could be tough next season with the Geordies and the Mackems in the Championship. SG should have gone for it this year Angry
and complicated
rovrum 2-0 up Doh
so miwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and wigan are going to be relegated tonight
Oh well Doh just need Reading to get one back for SWO's league Whistle and Walford and Wigan can fluck off Thumb up scabby little teams anyway Cool
and complicated
got your goal maddix.

can they hold on Huh (hope not Big Grin)
Bye bye Wigan and Millwall.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(28-04-2015, 22:38)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: got your goal maddix.

can they hold on Huh (hope not Big Grin)

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  Doh

Cool

(28-04-2015, 22:48)Imre varadi Wrote: a proper anti climax to the season this !!! knowbody has nothing to play for ? i wont be bothering thats me out now untill next season !!

And the stupidity is that every game has to kick off at 12:15 BST on Satdi  Angry How hard is it for the FL to ensure that only the last games that actually mean anything kick off at the same time  Huh FLUCKING SKY TV  Angry I only subscribe for the darts and rugby league  Angel
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed