Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Forest have them and we're having the same type of screen they have, from the same company who provided them with the big screen and hoardings.

Think Derby and Fulham have them as well although my memory of those days out are a bit flakey Whistle
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(27-04-2015, 04:17)Imre varadi Wrote: hes not on a contract after the last game ? we have to offer him a new one !! now if this was the old regime we would be fcuked !! but it isnt so i dont see a problem in nailing him down for at least 3 years !! we should do simular contracts with lee & barry !!!

I can't find anywhere where it states what contract Westwood is on, does anyone have any info on his current status??

Just found a site that says his contract runs until summer of 2016.

Bournemouth now 3-0 up and going up to the Prem!! Are there any players they won't be keeping that we could use??
we need these guests to sign up. They're getting all the fun without putting any work in. wankers Angry

Thanks for the offer of essay writing imre Thumb up I'm sure of the 3000 words half would be fúck or cúnt Laugh.

I'm going to cheat. It's an online submission which automatically word counts and then my tutor prints it off. I'm going to write a few sentences on the end of every paragraph telling them how much I hate the work and then change the text colour to white Thumb up
2014-15 ADULT ST Prices

KOP £430
NTH £530
STH £595
GST £530

2015-16 ADULT ST Prices

KOP £500 UP £70 EARLY BIRD PRICE £395
NTH £600 UP £70 EARLY BIRD PRICE £480
STH £670 UP £75 EARLY BIRD PRICE £550
GST £600 UP £70 EARLY BIRD PRICE £480

Nearly 12000 ST were sold in the early bird sale.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I'd expect us to get nearer 15000 but overall down on last season which is disappointing
Taken from the Star re Development squad:

There may be a few days of the season remaining but the Owls have already begun to put plans in motion for the next campaign.

And it is Lee Bullen’s development squad who the focus will fall upon first with decisions made about the futures of several players.

The Star understands that Rafael Floro and Ed Sanders will be released this summer.

Ryan Meadows and Ryan Croasdale will both be offered new one year contracts alongside Will De Havilland whom Wednesday have already taken up the option of a contract extension.

Plenty of focus last summer went into boosting the ranks of the development squad with four players signed specifically with that in mind.

But right back Floro is the highest profile name among the squad having been with the club since 2013.

He made his debut in the League Cup defeat to Rotherham United in August 2013 but his only other senior appearance came in that month in a loss at home to Burnley.

Centre half Sanders joined Wednesday after being released by Stoke City last summer.

He has failed to make an appearance in a single matchday squad for the Owls this season.

Sanders was one of the quartet signed last year to bolster the development squad but is the only member of the group to be told of his release.

Defender Matt Young is to be considered among the senior squad after his loan spell at Carlisle United ends this week.

Though they have yet to make first team appearances, the other two members of that group of four have earned deals.

Wednesday snapped up central midfielder Meadows last September following his release by Wigan Athletic.

And fellow midfielder Croasdale arrived at Hillsborough in June after his release from Preston North End.

The Owls chose to activate a second year in De Havilland’s deal with the defender having made four appearances on the bench this season, including last weekend for the defeat to Leeds United.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I wouldn't trust the star 100%, just look at their description of Floro being a RB when he is one of the most left footed left backs I've seen, perhaps only second to Helan Doh
Statesideowl likes this post
Floro's as LB as it gets.

He hasn't developed with us, and our bar should be raised. I'm not happy to see him move on but I'm not unhappy either. He's a L1 player, might step up his game one day to the Champ.
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(28-04-2015, 11:29)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote:

Obviously SG building a fortress (oops sand castle) at the leppings lane end Whistle
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed