Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
they have gone up by £100 so work it out (can't remember prices myself Big Grin)
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
So if its now 500 quid on the Kop it was 400 with the early bird?
380 ish I think Huh

[Image: 2b534cb61ef3ea5ec752cfe4ea300d72657e3b71.jpg]

pitch work is underway Thumb up
Does anyone know what type of pitch we are supposed to be getting? Is is a simple 100% grass version or that Desso pitch?? Seems to be a lot of talk about us getting the Desso one but not seen it confirmed anywhere.
think it's a desso.

Just been told that that pic might be from last season but is recirculating Huhbut they've definitely been doing work

earlier today
here we go:

[Image: post-87-0-16696200-1430160016.jpg]

[Image: post-87-0-20626800-1430160027.jpg]
Imre varadi, Washington, Statesideowl like this post
Its going to be a shame if the slope towards the kop is removed, was always one of those quirky things I liked about S6!! They may have to do something about the front rows on the Kop though if they raise the pitch at the Kop end rather than lowering it at the Leppings lane end.
It's a bad view from the first row of the kop to start with, they are meant to be raising it up which will mean the pitch will be level with your head if you're sat down Laugh

might persuade the front to stand up and join in a bit more though
(27-04-2015, 21:09)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: It's a bad view from the first row of the kop to start with, they are meant to be raising it up which will mean the pitch will be level with your head if you're sat down Laugh

might persuade the front to stand up and join in a bit more though

And therefore below the level of the advertising hoardings around the pitch!!!  Obviously we have the new scoreboard being installed as well this summer, but is anyone else aware of any other improvements to the ground that are being made??  

Am I also right that any money spent on the ground does not get used for the FFP figures?  I thought I read somewhere that this amount is taken out of expenditure, therefore increasing the "profit" made for the purposes of FFP.
no doubt we'll be having them electronic advert things round the pitch as well Angry foooking hate them.
Wouldn't be surprised if we did some tarting up of the outside as well. Lick of paint maybe

And no FFP doesn't take into account ground improvements or academy and stuff so when people bitch and moan about it reducing how much we can spend on the first team they're talking bollocks

I'm sure a clever accountant could make it look like the squads wages are not for playing but for looking after the ground or working in the shop Laugh maybe we can get round FFP that way Big Grin
Not sure any teams in the Championship have those electronic advert boards do they??

Bournemouth are 1-0 up on Bolton and heading to the prem it would seem!!

And as I type that they go 2-0 up, seems the two "smaller" teams in the top 6 are the ones who will take the auto spots!! Going to be a good fight for the final third spot in the play offs!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed