Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
can't see why they think this extra £100 per person should go to them? Why do they deserve it when a vast majority of their customer base will be living just above the breadline? We are not an affluent region of the country but we are one of the most loyal sets of fans and they're taking advantage of this.
This season has been one of the most mind numbing experiences I have experienced and I fully understand if people choose to not renew thanks to this and the price rise
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(25-04-2015, 22:23)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: can't see why they think this extra £100 per person should go to them? Why do they deserve it when a vast majority of their customer base will be living just above the breadline? We are not an affluent region of the country but we are one of the most loyal sets of fans and they're taking advantage of this.
This season has been one of the most mind numbing experiences I have experienced and I fully understand if people choose to not renew thanks to this and the price rise

I will guess at the answer.

1) DC wants promotion. He is putting up & wants the fans to do the same.

2) If we want to compete then we have to increase our revenue.

3) Maybe this says that we won't have SG & his mindnumbing football next season.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
These prices would have been agreed under MM surely?
Big decisions such as these are usually decided upon the year before. MM and his team must have had a lot of faith in us being taken over and doing well
(25-04-2015, 23:40)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: These prices would have been agreed under MM surely?
Big decisions such as these are usually decided upon the year before. MM and his team must have had a lot of faith in us being taken over and doing well

The announcement of Early Bird prices was delayed this season & I presume that was so DC could have his input. It would have been useful if the standard ST prices & match day prices had been announced at the same time because more people would have taken the EB prices.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Laugh
Westwood is in the PFA Championship Team of the Season.
No surprises there, by far thee best keeper in the division. What length contract is he on?

Good to see the like button is back, sorry about that little technical issue!!!
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
Good job I renewed at £395!

£500 on this seasons home efforts is £100 a win!

Hope next season is much more entertaining, or it will be my last as a season ticket holder! Respect to all those who have to travel to home games too! I only have to walk down the hill! I used to travel from North Wales for every game home and away!

Could not do that now at today's prices!
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Don't think we will sell many more STs at full prices. Also it probably means that standard match day tickets will be £24 - £35 so probably less walk up fans.
match tickets for POTD on the kop are already £28 so I'd imagine that will go to £30 with it being £38 on the south
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed