Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
no but I do think someone from the prem would come in for him if he was made available
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(24-04-2015, 22:12)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: no but I do think someone from the prem would come in for him if he was made available

Sometimes a person will take a life decision for their own well being after realising that chasing money isn't everything. A step back can be the route to new found happiness  Cool
and complicated
As expected really!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Anyone who voted for anyone other than Westwood needs their head examining.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Well done Westeood. Richly deserved and what an addition he has been. Westwood along with Lees have been very solid.

A partner for Lees is important now. Someone to complete him and then tie them down on long deals and let there partnership grow. Loovens should be kept on as back up and advise these players

This area is probably secondary to the midfield and attack at the minute.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
(25-04-2015, 08:17)madsteve Wrote: Anyone who voted for anyone other than Westwood needs their head examining.

yep
http://www.swfc.co.uk/documents/phase-tw...422264.pdf

Here are the Phase Two ST prices.

Glad I got mine at Early Bird prices because the prices now push it out of the price range of many. Also. what are going to be the match day prices. Pretty much our ST are double the price at Man City.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
nearly £700 on south Laugh we're coming for you leeds Laugh

mine is not too bad though at £280
The price 4 the Leeds game was £30 on the North stand, thats £3 more than any other home game this season, and the programme cost a fiver too, £2 more than normal.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I just shat and laughed at the same time when I saw those prices..

For SG football??? You're effing joking
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed