maguire ok
semedo hard working
lee ok
isgrove good and shouldn't have been subbed
maghoma missing
lavery frustrated
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Its back on for Bournemouth with Boro down at Fulham
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
orient are beating pigs Big Grin

they only need a point to secure PO. Even they couldn't mess that up, could they? Laugh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they equalise Doh
Chesterfield and the Blunts are both in the play offs and will play each other next week to decide who takes 5th and 6th places.

Rovrum score late to get a draw at home to Norwich, and Derby fight back to 3-3 at Milwall, so all as you were at bottom!! Fulham get last minute winner over Boro and with Norwich only drawing it means if Bournemouth win on Monday night, then them and Watford will be promoted!!

In fact Watford are now up!!!
(25-04-2015, 14:14)St Charles Owl Wrote: Where is Maghoma playing??  Is he right up top or just off Lavery?

(25-04-2015, 14:14)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: Looked like their player hit his team mate when pen was given.
shouldn't have been a pen though, good yard outside box from where i'm sat

JP talked about the foul continuing into the box or something like that??

Just found this sorry, no he was fouled just outside and fell further away from the box. Was not a pen at all and this ref was terrible for letting play flow and got little decisions wrong. The North stand linesman was scared of his flag as well.

BUT that's not an excuse for the piss poor performance from the majority of the squad today
Anyone want to buy a Watford ticket?????
JUST SAYING LIKE!
just go for laughget pissed like i am southey Thumb up
Has Gray been sacked yet ?? What good will a committee be if we have a coach or whatever Gray is to motivate the players and select the team. How was Melo stopped for Semedo ?? MS how may games have we now won / lost under SG, how many goals from open play and how many at home ?? Surely DC must have a similar report to look at and those figures should point to the sack.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
melo has a foot injury. The line up today was thrust upon him really, injury wise, however the tactics deployed were ridiculous. Lavery was the second smallest player on the pitch but we insisted on hoofing it every time
Westwood 6
Vermijl 6
Lees 7
Buxton 5
Helan 3
Lee 4
Semedo 6
Isgrove 5
Mcguire 4
Maghomg 3
Lavery 5
Subs
May 5
Keane 5
Bus Not on long enough
Gray 1 Didnt mind the formation, he just played the wrong tactics, long ball after long ball to our smallest striker against their tallest cb, if you play wingers, bloody use them! And try to motivate them from the 1st minute too!
If SG is in charge next season, you can forget about a promotion/playoff run.
Did anyone think the police presence was OTT? I saw police from Greater Manchester & Northumbria ffs!
Plus I was searched at the turnstiles for the first time ever and this was a home game!!!!
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »