Thread Rating:
Match Thread - L**ds
Dire performance for the last home game of the season , SG needs to fall on his sword during the close seson ..
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
(25-04-2015, 15:23)A57owl Wrote: This performance won't motivate fans and get them excited for next season. Our home performances have been poor most of the season. CRAP results like this will effect season ticket sales

All that will change if we can make a marque signing early in the summer!!  That will change the whole situation around the club!!
BOO!! What a wank end to a wank season of home performances!
Another game with no goal from open play.. This issue evidently not addressed.

How sad is that for an end to a campaign. Yes, please SG fall on your sword. The entire season has been woeful. The positive?? We didn't go down...
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
5 straight defeats, then they come to Hillsborough, where the home team can only score from a penalty, they subsequently come from behind to win it..

I would be astounded if next season ticket sales match this seasons ticket sales.

Watford will thrash us 6-1 to ensure a happy promotion to the top flight, and they deserve it. A team that plays nice football. I wish we could buy some
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Just got back, initial thoughts, worst performance I have seen this season, 2nd to every ball it seemed, Leeds wanted it far more, long ball all game long to our smallest striker, what were u thinking SG, if your going to play that way u have to play Nuhiu who I dont rate.
Finally, get rid of SG before he ruins the summer and our hopes for next season.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Typical !!!!!!!!

It's all been said before about SG. Even with marquee signings SG won't get us up.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
Nice one Miwwawwwwww

Cya toy town
(25-04-2015, 16:32)Statesideowl Wrote: Nice one Miwwawwwwww

Cya toy town

Grabban sent off for Norwich though  Doh
and complicated
Hopefully rovrum don't sucker punch them
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »