Thread Rating:
Match Thread - L**ds
Nowt to do with us but Rovrum have been deducted 3 pts for fielding that ineligible player. Gives Millwall & Wigan a chance now.

Rovrum 41
Millwall 40
Wigan 39
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
reeeeeally hope they go down but they've got a game in hand over millwall
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Millwall at home to Derby! Saturday

Wots odds off a home win?
JUST SAYING LIKE!
derby are wank atm. If millwall could get a result from anywhere it would be there
I like to see the smaller Yorkshire clubs do well with the exception of United & Leeds.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I have never really cared about Rotherham, Donny or the Dingles unless we are playing them. For me this season it would be good to see Evans get relegated more than anything else!! Having said that if they do go down he is likely to leave them and there is every chance he will get a new job in the Championship anyway, so we still won't be rif of him.

On the points deduction, completely the correct decision and punishment, Rovrum are lucky it didn't drop them into the bottom three, they must still be favorites to stay up.
I see there will be a minutes silence before all games on Saturday to remember those who died in the Bradford fire disaster in 1985. Lets hope its impeccably observed, but I don't have a lot of faith in the scummers doing that!!!
(24-04-2015, 22:26)St Charles Owl Wrote: I see there will be a minutes silence before all games on Saturday to remember those who died in the Bradford fire disaster in 1985.  Lets hope its impeccably observed, but I don't have a lot of faith in the scummers doing that!!!

I'm sure they'll have a few songs ready because they're hard and tough Whistle or thick  Doh 

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarchin on tuggever  Doh  unleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss your playeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers decide they're injuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuured  Thumb up wankers  Angry
and complicated

A, A, D, A, A.

23rd min.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
(24-04-2015, 23:22)Maddix Wrote:
(24-04-2015, 22:26)St Charles Owl Wrote: I see there will be a minutes silence before all games on Saturday to remember those who died in the Bradford fire disaster in 1985.  Lets hope its impeccably observed, but I don't have a lot of faith in the scummers doing that!!!

I'm sure they'll have a few songs ready because they're hard and tough Whistle or thick  Doh 

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarchin on tuggever  Doh  unleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss your playeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers decide they're injuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuured  Thumb up wankers  Angry

would like your post but the button has disappeared. You've got too many rep points though so have a badger and these santa's instead

Badger Walking Laughing Hohoho Flashing
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »