Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bournemouth
(21-04-2015, 23:22)St Charles Owl Wrote: I actually don't mind what they do as long as they are consistent!!  This rule when broken has always meant you lose any points you gained from the game, so it should be simple.  For me there are no extenuating circumstances that can make the fielding of this player acceptable so it should be a done deal.  When the Swindon thing happened, it was the first time so they made a ruling and therefore set the precedent, now they have to stick to it, they cannot chop and change punishments as they go along!!!

Exactly  Thumb up so why haven't they told Rovrum, Millwall, Wigan and Brighton where the goalposts are already  Huh

I must be nearly pissed  Thumb up I keep starting my replies with 'exactly'  Laugh
and complicated
As I said before, they haven't said anything because they will need to consult with the lawyers first for fear of being sued by Rovrum or Milwall/Wigan. All they need to do is make the rule clear and simple, "Field an ineligible player in any game and any points won in that game will be forfeited.", there thats simple enough!!
yeah but its not in lawyer speak
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(22-04-2015, 00:06)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: yeah but its not in lawyer speak

It doesn't cost owt to write either, so just simply won't cut it in today's society!!
Think I've mastered this lawyer speak

"Should any association football establishment be found to have contravened the law surrounding the fielding of ineligible playing staff then said team shall be deducted the reward of any matches in which they are found to be acting in an illegal manner. This deduction of rewards shall also be accompanied by a monetary fine which is to be decided upon by the governing body after an investigation into the legality of the playing staff registration".

Where's my £30,000?Huh
rotherham likely to find out their punishment tomorrow after an FA hearing apparently
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »