Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bournemouth
(21-04-2015, 21:22)Imre varadi Wrote: Where the **** do i cheer millwall on ? i want them toytown scrubbers down !!!

On here with me Imre  Thumb up

I'm multi-tasking tonight  Thumb up despite what women say about us  Angry I'm following the Millwall game, the cricket, the snooker and the Bayern game combined with being on here and drinking beer all at the same time  Smartass Shove that up your arse's flcuking condescending women  Laugh

The last time I had this many tabs was when they were £2.50 a packet  Laugh

Looks like Swindon are resting players for the probable play-off games against the grunters  Angry Bastards  Angry Don't they know that we want to see them fail in the final  Huh

Rochdale winning Thumb up It's still possible for the grunters to miss out altogether Thumb up
and complicated
Preston and MK winning, so the race for 2nd will go on!! Imagine a Preston v Blunts playoff final, the two teams with the worst records in the playoffs!!!

When will Rovrum find out about that ineligible player, because thats what may make the real difference!!
(21-04-2015, 22:22)St Charles Owl Wrote: Preston and MK winning, so the race for 2nd will go on!!  Imagine a Preston v Blunts playoff final, the two teams with the worst records in the playoffs!!!

When will Rovrum find out about that ineligible player, because thats what may make the real difference!!

It's pathetic really  Angry How long have the FA known about the situation ?  Doh FFS, it's not hard to work it out and make a decision so that all parties know where they stand immediately  Angry All we get is "we'll decide before the end of the season"  Angry Are they waiting to see how it pans out, check their betting slips  Whistle and then decide with 10 minutes to go on the last day  Huh

IT F UCKING STINKS FA  Angry
and complicated
I still thank god we have our FA instead of the completely incompetent one up in Scotland!! I suppose though we should point out this is a decison the FL are making not the FA. But still you are right, the player was ineligible, they won the match with him in the team and therefore they should be docked the three points they won!! It really is simple, but it takes time, lawyers and all the legal crap is what the time is for!!

Ok, so both Preston and MK Dons won, so still only a point separating 2nd and 3rd!! Swindon are now fixed in 4th so will play the 5th placed team in the playoffs. Rochdale won, so if they win their final two games and either the Bluunts or Chezzie lose their final two games then Rochdale are in the playoffs.

Remaining games:

25th April
Leyton Orient v Blunts
Rochdale v MK Dons
Chezzie v Bristol City

3rd May
Dingles v Rochdale
Blunts v Chezzie

Those results could go any direction.
Do you remember the farce when Swindon won the old 2nd League and were then relegated two divisions, minus one because of their 'promotion' so ended up in the 3rd Doh We finished 3rd bottom of the 1st league so they relegated us anyway and promoted Sunderland instead who finished something like 6th but managed to lose the play-off final to gain promotion Huh

or summat like that Whistle

THAT'S THE FL AND FA FOR YOU Angry
and complicated
Yes I rememeber that. The thing is its all really easy in reality but they and their lawyers contrive to make it difficult!!! They broke the rules, the punishment for that is loss of any points gained in that match, end of!!! Any team who challenges a decision in the courts should be thrown out of the FL, its not a right to play there, its a privilege!!!
But how did the authorities contrive to come to a decision that one innocent party should be relegated in favour of another innocent party who had finished 6th in the division below and lost a play-off final ?

Any normal person would come to the conclusion that only the bottom two would be relegated from the top division or at the least have a play-off between the play-off loser's and the 3rd bottom from the division above.

Like I said, it stinks the way the administrators of our game go about things. It's been nearly three weeks since Rovrums faux pas came to light and I actually feel sorry for them, even if I want them to go down.
and complicated
FA will make a decision after this weekend probably. Rotherham will think they're safe and then these points will come off and there'll only be a point in it going into last weekend of the season. Fingers crossed that's what happens and then toytown go down Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(21-04-2015, 23:13)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: FA will make a decision after this weekend probably. Rotherham will think they're safe and then these points will come off and there'll only be a point in it going into last weekend of the season. Fingers crossed that's what happens and then toytown go down Laugh

Exactly  Angry the c unts at the FA/FL are checking their betting slips first  Angry
and complicated
I actually don't mind what they do as long as they are consistent!! This rule when broken has always meant you lose any points you gained from the game, so it should be simple. For me there are no extenuating circumstances that can make the fielding of this player acceptable so it should be a done deal. When the Swindon thing happened, it was the first time so they made a ruling and therefore set the precedent, now they have to stick to it, they cannot chop and change punishments as they go along!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »