Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bournemouth
New chairman. New pitch. New dawn. New season... New MANAGER!!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Leeds couldn't beat an egg at the moment.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
leeds are in absolute carnage. From the bottom to the top, everything is in a right mess for them.

If they beat us it would be very disappointing
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Just watched the FL Show, flat packing finally done Thumb up

Why has no one been up in arms about Lavery's miss Huh It was just as bad, if not worse, as Nuhiu's the other week Whistle
and complicated
(19-04-2015, 23:10)Maddix Wrote: Just watched the FL Show, flat packing finally done  Thumb up

Why has no one been up in arms about Lavery's miss Huh It was just as bad, if not worse, as Nuhiu's the other week  Whistle

He slid in but couldn't reach it whereas Nuhui had an empty net from five yards. I would have scored Nuhui's chance nine times out of ten but couldn't have got to the Lavery one.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Lavery bust a gut to get in there and missed out by inches while Nuhui was standing still. Hard to criticise the guy who is trying to score rather than the guy who appeared not to be bothered.

Lavery has less than 20 appearances to his name & should get better while Nuhui is probably at his peak, although SG says that next season we will see the best of Nuhui.
I hope we don't see him at all
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
he wants to be bench at best, and that's with injuries to the 2 new strikers we need.

4 forward/striker positions to fill really. Pecking order of 2 new un's (I hope), Lavery, Bus, May, Nuhiu

this should go in t'other tread really. I will carry on over there Thumb up
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
GREAT match report there MS
madsteve likes this post
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
(21-04-2015, 02:57)Imre varadi Wrote: cock suckers !!!

Laugh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »