Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bournemouth
2-2 should have took all three points though
Nothing changes,again.
Scabbed a point, the ref was terrible though.. luckily it favoured us we didn't deserve a point ut we'll take it
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Great game to watch!!! They had more possession but we had the better chances. Derserved point for us!!! Well done to the team, they didn't let them have any time on the ball all game,. Lee and Melo did well in midfield.
Fair result judging by the commentry.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(18-04-2015, 18:03)Statesideowl Wrote: Scabbed a point, the ref was terrible though.. luckily it favoured us we didn't deserve a point  ut we'll take it

Yes the ref gave a couyple of key decisions our way, but I disagree that we didn't deserve it, we played well, we broke very well and with numbers and we hassled them the whole game.  Their chances were few and far between, ours were far better and we could easily have won that one.  Fully deserved point!!!
I kept losing my RS signal so listeed to the stream 2nd half Doh could that commentator have been any further up Bournemouth's arses? Angry and he's the one off of the FL show who does main games so it'll be same again tonight Angry

at 2-1 he kept going on about b'muff singing we're top of the league, all you could hear was us singing ole ole. fúcking wank wank wank BBC commentators Angry
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Give SG credit, he set us up the right way and it worked!! We were desrving of the lead, the full backs did their job in supporting the midfield and Isgrove and Lavery broke very well. The mistake he made though was bring on Nuhiu, we changed our style of play and aside from the penalty he won nothing!!!

But we definitely deserved that!!
the mistake was taking isgrove off and leaving lavery on when he was clearly buggered
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I don't mind him taking Isgrove off as he was close to getting a red, but we were doing them with a bit of pace and breakaways, so why not bring on Bus or May to keep running at them??? For that changed the game.

So do I watch Chelsea v MU or Arsenal v Reading?????
(18-04-2015, 18:21)Imre varadi Wrote: give sg credit ? for what ? trying to defend a lead that needed attacking ? we could have won the game if hed had sent Bus on before they scored !! he sent on a rb and a **** donkey !! and as for **** kirkland and being shit !!!!

I give him credit for setting us up right and the game plan we had!!!  It worked and we were winning.  I do not give him creidt for bringing on Nuhiu, wrong player to bring on for me.

He had to send on a RB, Zayette was injured so Buxton had to move to CH. As for Kirkland, I think you are being way too harsh. He did well today, made some key saves and could do nothing with Ritchies goal!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »