Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bournemouth
1-3 to the MASSIVE! Isgrove

HDAAH

24th minute for their goal!
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
I hope it's me and thee getting the Smartass for score and scorer Thumb up

the game is apparently on bet365 tomorrow so there will probably be streams knocking about
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
34th min

D, D, D, A, D

2-0 Kermorgant
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
1-2 weds win (going on theluckyMeggo)

Bus to score

B'murf 66

HAHAA
Illegitimi non carborundum
Norwich 0-1 Boro, early goal for Boro sends them top of the table. Would be great if we can do these teams a favor tomorrow!!!
hope so Thumb up

team to go up for me are Boro, Watford, Ipswich

watford and ipswich cos we never beat them, boro cos I dont want bournemouth up Laugh

although a miraculous norwich turn around tonight would be better from my point of view I suppose
Huge win for Boro and they go back to the top of the table. Someone needs to beat Bournemouth if they are to miss out, so why not let it be us?? Personally I would prefer to see Boro and Norwich go up automatically, Norwich have parachute money and Boro are likely to spend to strengthen in the summer. Watford can go up throught the playoffs. Bournemouth will likely lose their best players if they do not get promoted but will also have money to spend, lets just hope this was their one chance to get up and they go back to normal next season.
Statesideowl likes this post
They have got to have a blip left before the end of the season surely Huh we should be riding high(er) after beating Brentford so hopefully we can see bournemouth into the play offs out of form Thumb up
HHHHH

2 Minutes

3-0 Jones

Jones is bound to score Doh it's a law of nature Doh
and complicated
Ive got a feeling about today we might just........
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »