Thread Rating:
Match Thread v Charlton
Completely disagree PEI. It was you who started telling people they were talking various types of shit when, whilst appreciating that Nuhiu is not very good, they had the audacity to not want him shot at dawn.

As soon as someone said that you were talking shit in retaliation, and using the same vernacular as you, you took your bat and ball home. Don't deal out what you can't take.
and complicated
I said that "it was like talking to a brick wall" Let surfer thurny pull up the post in which you said I was talking horse shit. Anyway, I'm logging out now for good so you can say what you want.

I'm so disappointed in you Maddix because we used to get on and I always thought you were a pretty decent guy.
"God Save the King."
(13-04-2015, 13:14)peiowl Wrote: I said that "it was like talking to a brick wall" Let surfer thurny pull up the post in which you said I was talking horse shit. Anyway, I'm logging out now for good so you can say what you want.

I'm so disappointed in you Maddix because we used to get on and I always thought you were a pretty decent guy.

It's not  Doh it's just that we have different opinions.

Yes I did say you were talking horse shit. After getting sick of your vendetta against Nuhiu and the constant sniping at anyone who tried to find a reason or make a case for him. For Gods sake, did you ever read any other posts  Doh We are all quite aware of his limitations and nobody said he was the Messiah but your berating of the guy, and anyone who ever said anything positive about him, was beyond belief.

I've been calling for SG to go since before the start of the season but I haven't had a go at anyone who disagrees and labelled their comments as BULLSHIT. Think back PEI. It was you who started the SHIT thing about other posters comments.

Don't deal in stuff you can't take back
and complicated
That watford thread I was reading and quoting was from the last time huddersfield came over here stirring stuff up. 2 weeks ago they started to come back so I thought I would go back to a time when it was funny on here and re-read that thread. Your post happened to stick out like a sore thumb. I certainly wasn't looking for it because I couldn't even remember it.

Stop being so precious, get back on here and tell me how much of a cúnt I am Laugh
None of this is personal but if you can't handle 2 posters listing of all the different types of shit they can think of then perhaps the internet is not for you because this is mild compared to the majority of the things out there.

Alpaca shit
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(13-04-2015, 14:13)Imre varadi Wrote: maddix peiowl is one of the gang just leave it out and lets move on whoever said what isnt important now hes one off ours and not  from the village !!

Why TF should I when he can't ?  Angry

Why the lecture on why he's soooooooooooooo right and how we are all agreeing with him now ? If he had actually read any posts he would have seen that most people agreed with him UP TO A POINT but could also see other facets to his arguement.

As Thurny said, stop being so precious  Doh
and complicated
Where is the Match thread for tomorrow?

Or have we given up?
JUST SAYING LIKE!
(13-04-2015, 17:56)Southeyowl Wrote: Where is the Match thread for tomorrow?

Or have we given up?

Haven't given up, just been too busy to get to it.  It will be up later today, sorry for the delay!
(13-04-2015, 18:06)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(13-04-2015, 17:56)Southeyowl Wrote: Where is the Match thread for tomorrow?

Or have we given up?

Haven't given up, just been too busy to get to it.  It will be up later today, sorry for the delay!

No bother SCO, just thought I was going loopy and could not see it on the board!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
we have all given up charlie dont lie Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Oh dear, squabbling between fellow owls, whatever next?
Everyone's entitled to an opinion, doesn't mean it's right and you are allowed to change it.
I've got an opinion on atty.
The fact of the matter is he's not very good, part of that is down to our players and the management.
1st point, he can't head for shit, yet we persist in knocking the ball up for him to head.
2nd point , don't play the ball ahead of him to run onto, no pace.
Remedy, play it into his feet ,he's got decent feet, let him hold the play up and bring others into play. That is where his strength is and that's how you get the best from him.

It doesn't take a master tactician to work this out, that's not just SGs fault , players need to use their brains too, if a goalie is left footed , you don't play it to his right, likewise if your striker (even if he is a giant ) can't head for shit, you don't play it there do you , xxxx me Wednesday it ain't rocket
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »