Thread Rating:
Match Thread v Charlton
(11-04-2015, 18:08)Kimmyowl Wrote: Nuhui miss is unforgivable , what was he doing trying to twist his neck to generate power, it was an open goal, he shouldn't play for us ever again. Useless lump of shit

He shouldn't have even been on the pitch!!  SG know everything he needs to about Nuhiu, we should have seen either Lavery/May/bus all plying with 3 up front or try two combinations from those three!!!  On the commentary they said his miss was an absolute sitter!!! Doh
I left at ht cos it was FUvvCKING WANk Big Grin
really can't be bothered anymore. Sleeping

roll on tuesday Doh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
GRAY OUT!

NUHIU is a xxxx tool!

I missed our goal! I was asleep!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Update to BML.

Attendance was won by Southey
Number of corners was won by St Charles, Owlkev and Owlshighgreen
Results was won by A57 and Southey, both with 4 correct predictions

So Southey closes the gap on Owlkev and A57 wins his first Smartass
A57owl likes this post
Poor first half, lack of effort, scored against the run of play thru Lavery, although it was a well worked move. Westwood made a couple of saves, Barry finished poorly after a good counter attack. Started brightly 2nd half, had a few chances. Sat back a bit after 60-65 mins, then Charlton score from nowhere. We go down the other end, hit the woodwork twice. Bunch of subs, Barry had a knock, Bus 4 tiredness I presume, Lavery - no idea, I thought he was one of our better players today. Then there's Nuhiu, he fell down three times the ball went up to him, he couldn't head or control the ball, and the miss, a free header, 2 or 3 yards out and he puts it WIDE, he couldnt even get it on target ffs.
Probably a fair result though others may feel we should have won.
Zayatte looked shaky, Helan looked out of sorts, Buxton did alright, Isgrove worked hard, Mcguire was up and down, Barry had a quiet game, Lavery looked lively, Bus showed a few nice touches.
SG has taken us as far as he can, time 4 someone new DC.
St Charles Owl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(11-04-2015, 19:52)St Charles Owl Wrote: Update to BML.

Attendance was won by Southey
Number of corners was won by St Charles, Owlkev and Owlshighgreen
Results was won by A57 and Southey, both with 4 correct predictions

So Southey closes the gap on Owlkev and A57 wins his first Smartass

Sorry got the number of corners wrong!!!  A57 actually got the correct number so wins two  Smartass today.  Apologies to Owlkev and Owlshighgreen for raising your hopes!!!  BML updated on OP.
A57owl likes this post
Coming to get you Owlkev
JUST SAYING LIKE!
(11-04-2015, 20:29)Southeyowl Wrote: Coming to get you Owlkev

Finally some competition.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
fuuuuck the BML, I think I'm the real winner leaving at HT and not checking score until 5.30 and getting pissed instead Thumb up we should have been 3-0 down by 30 mins

no where near 23k there btw

didn't see nuhiu's miss obviously but why did Lavery's sitter go un-challenged by everyone last monday but nuhiu is being berated this week? Favouritism maybe?
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Nuhiu seems to miss a sitter every game, todays miss was unforgiveable.
If I was a manager, Nuhiu would not be part of any squad of mine.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »