Thread Rating:
Match Thread v Charlton
Cheers Charlie!

I'm hoping you're right, it's a bit late in the season really, but should still see some strong shows in the early hours. We've had my Mum over form the UK for 3-4 weeks and the Aurora Borealis is on her bucket list, and we all thought now would be a good time before her Parkinsons becomes too debilitating. It's one hell of a trip from here to Alaska but more than looking forward to it, a lifetime experience for sure!!

Thurny! I'd be gutted too after all that, I'm taking my 15x70 Skymaster Binocs to see what else is clear up there Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
DAAHA

9 corners

Just watched the 'classic Charlton game'. I was at that match. The pitch was in a poor state but was never used as an excuse!! Those were the days..... as the commentator said "Wednesday are the most prolific goal scorers at home in the league!" ...We are a far cry from that honour this season!! UTO
Maddix, St Charles Owl, madsteve And 1 others like this post

11 corners DDHAD
Illegitimi non carborundum
(10-04-2015, 17:04)A57owl Wrote: DAAHA

9 corners

Just watched the 'classic Charlton game'. I was at that match. The pitch was in a poor state but was never used as an excuse!! Those were the days..... as the commentator said "Wednesday are the most prolific goal scorers at home in the league!" ...We are a far cry from that honour this season!!  UTO

I was at that one too  Thumb up You can even hear us singing 'Ronnie Moore' from the back of the North Stand, with a 6 pack of Stella under the seat  Thumb up those were the days when the stewards couldn't give a f uck  what you brought in  Laugh I do remember Ronnie getting the biggest ironic cheer I've ever heard when he put the consolation away  Laugh

HDAHA

and complicated
Bournemouth win 2-0 at Brighton to go 4 clear at the top. They look on course for promotion and what will be an amazing story!!!
I hope not.
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(10-04-2015, 23:05)St Charles Owl Wrote: Bournemouth win 2-0 at Brighton to go 4 clear at the top.  They look on course for promotion and what will be an amazing story!!!

Bum Muff scored their 21st goal of the season from outside the penalty area tonight. That's nearly as many as we have scored in total  Angry and more than we have scored at home from anywhere  Angry SG really has to go  Angry
St Charles Owl and Statesideowl like this post
and complicated
I've a feeling that our game against Bournemouth on the 18th will be the deciding game for them, so they'll tear SG's pointless little repetative plan to ribbons
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
we'll destroy them and knock them back into the play offs Thumb up
Statesideowl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Got to admire that optimism Thurny!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »