Thread Rating:
National Anthem
Does anyone else think that the England team should sing another song instead of God Save the Queen because it sounds so dreary.

We could have:

I vow to Thee, My Country
Jerusalem
Land Of Hope and Glory

In the commonwealth games England sang Jerusalem, Jerusalem is played in the Ashes.
TheDaddy likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Yep, I've always favoured Jerusalem.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
God save the Queen is our Anthem, when I go to Wembley next month I shall be singing it loud and proud
I like anything patriotic
(11-09-2014, 00:20)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I like anything patriotic

Amelia Chaffinch likes this post

I think our national anthem is incredibly dull, anything would be better imo, I'd like land of hope and glory to replace it
(15-09-2014, 16:40)Imre varadi Wrote: There is a BIG xxxx OFF MASSIVE ELEPHANT in the room  Thumb up  wake the xxxx up  Doh

Have the doctors prescribed you the wrong meds again Imre?? What are you on about?
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Wasn't aware any posts were deleted from this thread.
You've got to realise, imre, not everyone understands you like what we do. We just think "oh it's imre off on one again". Others might even agree with you but find your style a little in your face. Whistle
(15-09-2014, 19:54)Imre varadi Wrote: i was refering to my post that was deleted by one of you mods  Angry  apart from the odd xxxx i didnt use 1 word that was racist !! although i am i xxxx racist because i hate quite a few races  Thumb up  one in particular  Thumb up  and it has everything to do with our national Anthem  Angry  because if it keeps up we wont even have god save the boring queen  Whistle  again liberals who think they know what is best for us are the cause of this  Thumb down  its like the English dont have freedom of speach but the other lot get away with mueder litteraly  Thumb down  deleting posts etc doesnt help us !! it xxxx hinders us even more  Thumb down  

There is nothing out of topic here so stop fcking deleting posts that you think might be risky ? who gives a xxxx if its risky or not ? ffs will someone shut the site down from the stalingists left  Doh

Why do you have to bring race into it? What's that got to do with the National Anthem?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »