Thread Rating:
RIFC
We'll wait and see what happens.

King needs the court to say he can sit on the board, if that is ok'd I expect a nomad to be appointed.

If court says no - I expect the sitting board to appoint a nomad. Why wouldn't they? King doesn't own enough of club to dictate, but delays suggest they a4e waiting on his money.
Boardroom news, financial, as it should be, for the sixth months up to 31/12/2014.

Rangers FC - Interim Results

There is a link to the AIM statement in the above article.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Half a mil for Newcastle if Gers are promoted,gotta love Cashley.
I would have thought a nomad would be in place by now, they seem to be dragging their heels on that.
I was under the impression they already had something in place.
The lack of NOMAD so far is verging on an embarrassment for King & Murray. There must be a problem somewhere along the line, if we are discounting the option of deliberately de-listing. Having said that, I'm sure I read somewhere that the 30-day appointment window can be extended if there is an imminent appointment likely, so if there is a NOMAD deep into the due diligence process an appointment does not have to made made by Thursday. I'm open to correction on that one, of course.

As for the £500k payment to Newcastle if we gain promotion - well, given that there wasn't a loan fee for any of these players (as far as we know) then a one-off conditional payment doesn't sound half as bad as it's being painted. The only sticking point is the condition of those players and the lack of medical assurances before they signed.
Hopefully there will be wiggle room on the very point you made re their fitness.
No chance.
Mind you if Edgie says not, certain weak minded fools, will be gulping it up.
(31-03-2015, 15:30)supercooper Wrote: Hopefully there will be wiggle room on the very point you made re their fitness.

Hmm, not sure. It was up to us to ascertain their fitness and we neglected to do so apparently, even though it was reported at the time that the players were all undergoing medicals at NUFC on deadline day.

If we took the word of the Newcastle doctors and they were wrong, then maybe we'd have a possible route to recourse.
I'd like to think it would throw the whole process into doubt if newcastle passed them fit, knowing they weren't.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »