Helloooo - from New606 List!
(04-09-2014, 17:32)tidy Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 14:11)Dingle-Dingle Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 13:53)tidy Wrote: UBIQUE?

....and is that the Pied Piper I see?

28 or 35?

35/29 DD  Thumb up  Thumb up

35/42

My Mother's home town. Spent years as a kid there and served there. Great place!... Thumb up

Small world.

73 to 76

Face book Hameln`s vetrans and friends.

You may see some familiar faces here then.

DD  Big Grin  Big Grin
Ubique.
Hello all, and welcome to the brand new Royal Engineers reunion page Big Grin
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Wink 
So other than me is anyone going to post on the old 606 that this site even exists? or am I really dense and missed it?

OK where are the smiles and so on icons? :-)
(04-09-2014, 18:04)Ska Wrote: Hello all, and welcome to the brand new Royal Engineers reunion page Big Grin

Are you an old Sapper too then Skad DD Shy Shy
Ubique.
(04-09-2014, 18:16)Salopbaggie Wrote: So other than me is anyone going to post on the old 606 that this site even exists? or am I really dense and missed it?

OK where are the smiles and so on icons? :-)

How's this for you Salop? http://www.new-606.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=28201
Salopbaggie likes this post
[Image: 1348664730___West_Brom_-_Banner.png]
(04-09-2014, 18:16)Dingle-Dingle Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 18:04)Ska Wrote: Hello all, and welcome to the brand new Royal Engineers reunion page Big Grin

Are you an old Sapper too then Skad DD Shy Shy

An old sap, certainly, but not a Sapper. A few of my mates are ex-infantry (Y)

Salop, I was going to wait until this weekend before properly publicising the site as loads of new features are still being worked out...
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Thumb up  .
(04-09-2014, 19:06)HarryJAllstarWBA Wrote: Thumb up  .

Is this some kind of code to tell us you're having a prostate check?
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
As things are quiet on the Albion front right now, I urge everyone to have a look at the new Jumpers For Goalposts board and share your own experiences - both triumphant and tragic - of playing football on this thread.
Right time the Oldies got on here too!!!

I'm in.
Stairs likes this post
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »