Thread Rating:
RIFC
Ffs, yeah no doubt it's the act of an out and out moron. I wouldn't have complained about his appointment at all - he's been quite vociferous in his defence of the Club (not the business) over the years, but what a knob.

Really, knob.
Not sure if this is the right place for it, but Kenny McDowall has left the club. Going by the wording of the statement he hasn't been a c*nt about it either.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/...es-rangers
Fair play to him he was not a happy bunny anyway.
And there's Chris Graham falling on his sword. I guess it was inevitable after his, shall we say, indiscretions made it so far into the public domain. This was a clusterfuck destined to end this way.

Three lessons to learn from all this:

1. Don't post offensive shite on social media when you're in the privileged position of being able to speak for others.
2. Research your appointments properly and avoid appointing liabilities.
3. No matter how much a liability you are to RFC, do not for one second think that Celtic fans won't try to f*ck you over.
The three items Trusevich has posted (above) can be summed up thus : With Power, comes Responsibility.
AVFC RFC SAFC
I thought "Et tu, Brute" was quite apt.
I wonder about how in touch with the modern world King and Murray are. Someone like King spends his time reading, drafting, amending, approving, meeting, strategising and explaining, and when he's not directly working he'll be flying, golfing, networking, off on holiday, at the local gentleman's club etc. I have a theory that as a consequence he won't be someone with the time to explore and fully appreciate how information travels on the Internet, and still thinks outlets like the DR are the primary means by which fans learn things. In the past someone relatively under the radar could write something in a newspaper or fanzine, but a few years down the line it would have been long forgotten about and unlikely to surface. Graham could probably have escaped relatively unscathed from the shackles of his past. These days nothing is really hidden and the board has to be clever enough to be the first to look into someone's history, and if they bring baggage to keep them well away.
Aye, Magnum PI might have a contract.
Loan from the 3 Bears instead of the second tranche of the Ashley loan, thereby avoiding Ashley's two directors requirement.

Rangers FC - Club Statement

Rangers FC - Loan Agreement (RNS Number : 1815I) 23 March 2015
AVFC RFC SAFC
Are any of you worried that a NOMAD has yet to be appointed?? Does King have the money to buy the shares of others if the company is delisted?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »