Thread Rating:
RIFC
Don't think so - business management and comms I think.
(06-03-2015, 18:59)St Charles Owl Wrote: Ok, so as predicted the results see King et al in control, now the fun really begins!!  It is going to be interesting to see what MA does or says at some stage but for now I am sure he will sit back and wait for King to come to him regarding the SD contracts.  King obviously is wise enough to have a plan to move on from here, now he needs to share as much of that as he can and he needs to start acting on it immediately.  I think his first appointment should be a new manager, you look rudderless of the field at the moment, so get someone in on a permanent basis and let them try to get you back to consistent winning.  I would also pay off Ally, get him and his aura away from the club so the new manager can get on without any shadows hanging around.

On the whole a good day for you guys, but still along way to go both on and off the field!!

[Image: the_godfather_horse_head.jpg]

Big Grin
St Charles Owl likes this post
(06-03-2015, 18:59)St Charles Owl Wrote: Ok, so as predicted the results see King et al in control, now the fun really begins!!  It is going to be interesting to see what MA does or says at some stage but for now I am sure he will sit back and wait for King to come to him regarding the SD contracts.  King obviously is wise enough to have a plan to move on from here, now he needs to share as much of that as he can and he needs to start acting on it immediately.  I think his first appointment should be a new manager, you look rudderless of the field at the moment, so get someone in on a permanent basis and let them try to get you back to consistent winning.  I would also pay off Ally, get him and his aura away from the club so the new manager can get on without any shadows hanging around.

On the whole a good day for you guys, but still along way to go both on and off the field!!

Sad to see the new board is already doing is best to widen the cracks in the fanbase, with Paul Murray lavishing praise on the Daily Record and hinting that Ally can have the manager's job back if he wants it. While I at least hope the new power-brokers will be more inclined to act in the interests of the club above all, it's not enough for them just to be 'Rangers men' when the past few years have shown that people take widely differing views of what that means and what's best for us. 

The DR has been the conduit through which King and Murray have conducted their business throughout this whole affair, but the range of disgusting and inflammatory articles it's published far exceeds attacks on the previous board members and has been an assault on every aspect of the club, it history and its supporters. I can understand the politics of currying favour with the rag just to shut them up, but what Murray said went far beyond that and has left a lot of people angry. 

As for McCoist, does anyone seriously want to hear anything other than that he won't be allowed anywhere near the team again? I suspect if it comes down to it 'Old Pals' will trump 'Opinion of the Fans' every time if someone more rational isn't allowed to make calls on issues like this.
No way theyd bring Sally back.

Daily Record - trying to counter MA's obvious influence via advertising spending etc.
Today just confirmed the mammoth task that lies ahead. As long as the club moves in the right direction, it will be worth the pain.
Ticking along just nicely Coop
Boardroom : Rangers FC - Club Statement

... implementing the EGM resolutions ... there's a game tonight !

Kenny is happy : Rangers FC - The Hope Has Returned
AVFC RFC SAFC
Hope? What we need is endeavour and organisation.

Hard work brings its own rewards.
Further appointments to the RIFC board:

Chris Graham (RST) Non Exec director
James Blair (Rangers First) to be Company Secretary
John Bennett, Non exec director.

Still no representation for the "dole scrounging" hordes, but I'm sure it'll come.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/footb...re-5305856
Chris Graham is your man. A dole-scrounging shambles of an individual, and about as far away from being the calibre of Rangers director as it's possible to be. King and Murray have made a rod for their own backs here. An utter amateur appointed by amateurs, it would seem. He is appointed as a NED, yet has absolutely no experience of the job required. The prospective NOMAD will be falce/palming themselves blind.

But Chrissy gets his blazer for all the 'good work' he did undermining the club. Woop! Woop! This despite his claims that he wasn't on King's payroll as an agitator, and that he wasn't chasing a blazer. Oh no. Not at all. Dead gen, Guv'.

Jobs for the boys, stage one. Who's next? A contract for Craig Houston to clean the kitchens? Doh

Absolute farce.

Until now I didn't think there could possibly be a chance of McCoist being reappointed. But the new board's lack of foresight in appointing Graham does absolutely nothing to convince me they'll get that decision right.
El Car likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »